9

Third person pov

They drove for a few minutes before Ethan parked the car in an empty parking lot. "Darrian"'Ethan says in a soft tone and darrian felt nauseous all over again and slowly turned around looking at Ethan. "What did I do?" Ethan asks and darrian sighed. "You ain't did nothing" Darrian says looking down and Ethan frowned.

"Then why you avoiding me? You can't even look me in the face" Ethan says and darrian felt that overwhelming guilty feeling again but he took deep breaths. "I-I'm not" darrian says. Ethan frowned and shook his head. "Why you keep lying to me? You leave the room whenever I enter, you'll hang up the phone once you hear me speak and I just wanna know why" Ethan says.

Darrian felt his heart racing and his stomach was doing cartwheels he didn't know what to say. He knows he could have handled this better but he doesn't know how to handle all this and speaking with Chris certainly didn't make things better. Darrian then felt his chin being grabbed gently and soon he was looking into Ethan's eyes.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" Ethan says and Darrrian felt his cheeks heat up and his heart was racing much faster now. Ethan studied Darrian's features his eyes, his cheeks that were tinted pink and his lips that held a small frown. "E-Ethan I'm just going through things" Darrian says. "What kind of things?" Ethan asks.

Darrian couldn't handle how close Ethan was he felt his whole body start to shut down and his sense all go wacky. "Heavy stuff that I'm not ready to speak on yet" darrian says and Ethan sighs before pulling away. Darrian then felt his hand being grabbed gently and Ethan softly kissed his knuckles making his face turn a scarlet red.

"My heart whenever you're ready I'm here" Ethan says and darrian smiled softly and looked down before nodding.

Hope ya'll enjoyed