15

Third person pov

Ethan's hands moved to Darrian's waist pulling him closer as the kiss continued. Darrian felt his heart race, his face heat up and a spark. He felt alive and all these amazing feelings were consuming him at once. Darrian wrapped his arms around Ethan's neck completely submitting to the kiss.

Soon they both pulled away needing to breathe and darrian looked down feeling extremely nervous. He couldn't help himself Ethan was just different...a really good different. "My heart look at me" Ethan says in a soft tone and darrian slowly looks up with his cheeks still tinted pink.

Ethan smiled a little finding the other male adorable. He was honestly shocked he hadn't noticed what was happening sooner I mean it was kinda obvious with the way he acted after he spent the night. Was Ethan complaining? Hell no cause either way his favorite person returned his feelings.

"D these feelings won't go away if you don't let them out in the open I wouldn't ever judge you and I'm so sorry you didn't wanna tell me sooner" Ethan says. "I-I just didn't wanna ruin our friendship" darrian confesses. "I was worried you'd be weirded out, distance yo self from me or worse-" Darrian starts.

"Darrian I wouldn't t have been weirded out honest and nothing could make me stop being friends with you" Ethan says kissing Darrian's cheek. "Besides you know I can't be two minutes without you" Ethan jokes making darrian laugh. "Same here" darrian says with a small smile.

"I love you darrian" Ethan says making an extreme feeling of happiness engulf darrrian. "I love you too Ethan" Darrian says before Ethan pecked his lips sweetly. In that moment Darrrian felt...free and light all those weird guilty and sick feelings he felt before had vanished.

Yeah only 1 more chapter

Hope ya'll enjoyed