12

Third person pov

Darrian had been in his bed all day feeling sick to his stomach. He refused to get out of bed he felt like he had to stay hidden now that his feelings were exposed. He hates the way Ethan makes him feel the kiss had his heart racing. Soon Darrrian heard a knock at his door and groaned choosing to ignore it.

Once he heard the door opened his heart dropped only a few people had the key to his house and he started thinking about what Ethan said yesterday. Before he had time to think more or evacuate Ethan came into the room with a big smile on his face. "What's up my heart?" Ethan asks and Darrian felt that guilty feeling wash over him.

"N-nothing" Darrian says struggling to speak and his cheeks began to turn red. "What you doing in bed? Get dressed we got plans" Ethan says confusing Darrian. "What plans?" Darrian asks. "Get up and you'll see" Ethan says. A part of darrian wanted to decline due to him not fully recovering from yesterday.

He knew Ethan wouldn't let it go he was bound to bring it up later on but Darrian still obeyed getting dressed but stayed silent. He hates this normally him and Ethan would be making jokes or just talking about something random but now due to his feelings he couldn't do that. Ethan however broke the ice playfully pushing darrrian.

Darrian laughed before going to push the male back leading in the two play fighting and laughing. 'Maybe this won't be so bad' Darrian thinks to himself feeling that guilty feeling slowly sink away.

Hope ya'll enjoyed