10

Third person pov

The rest of the ride went on in a peaceful silence before Ethan was dropping darrian off. Darrian went to open the door but his arm was soon grabbed stopping him. "Don't distance yourself from me" Ethan says and darrian felt his blood run cold. The guilty feeling was returning because he knew he had to be distant. He needed to sort these weird feelings out.

He had so much to figure out about his emotions. "E-Ethan I can't promise that" darrian says looking down before his chin was grabbed. "Why?" Ethan asks and darrian felt his cheeks heat up. "I just can't there's a lot happening that I'm not ready to speak on" Darrian says. "Can you speak on it with everyone else?" Ethan asks.

"What do you mean?" Darrian asks. "I mean you're not avoiding everyone else so whatever is going on-" Ethan starts before he's cut off. "It's not like that" darrian says. "Then what is it like" Ethan asks. "You told me you'd wait until I was ready" Darrian says. "And you told me it was stress but clearly it's something else" Ethan says.

"Look I can't say!" Darrian says completely pulling away trying to leave but the door was locked. "Darrian don't be difficult my heart just-" Ethan starts before he's cut off. "I love you dummy! I love you so much" Darrian says feeling the guilt slowly fall away.

"I love you to but-" Ethan says. "No I mean I feel guilty because I love you I just-" darrian stops himself feeling emotional all of a sudden. Ethan wrapped his arms around his best friend in an attempt to calm him down. Darrian then pulled away slightly taking in Ethan's features.

God his best friend was attractive he was also strong, smart, bold pretty much everything he could want. Darrian felt the same thing he felt in Ethan's room he felt lost but he didn't wanna be found. His eyes traveled down to Ethan's lips that were slightly parted.

Darrian felt his heart race before he gave into his intrusive thoughts and kissed Ethan with all the passion he could muster.

Hope ya'll enjoyed