7

Third person pov

It had been two weeks since the incident and darrian had been avoiding Ethan like the plague. He stopped coming over, dodged Ethan's call or texts, was only active on secret social media accounts and whenever he was on the phone and Ethan would walk in the room he would hang up. The reason for this being the guilty feeling was getting worse and worse.

Whenever he was around or thought about Ethan his senses would go all wacky and his body would feel extremely weird. "Im confused as to why you dragged me out this late at night" Chris says while eating his ice cream. "Look I need to ask you something important you can't tell anyone about this conversation" Darrian says.

"I promise whatever we talk about is going to stay between us" Chris says and darrian let's out a sigh. "Lately I've been feeling...different towards Ethan almost like a guilty feeling and ion know why" darrian says and Chris thinks. "Hmmmm define this feeling" Chris says. "Like my stomach starts tingling and my heart will race" Darrian sage and Chris started snickering.

"What?" Darrian asks but by then Chris was full on laughing. "What!?!" Darrian yells/ask. "You have a crush on Ethan" Chris says making Darrian's eyes widen and he felt like he was on the verge of throwing up.

Hope ya'll enjoyed