5

Third person Pov

It had been about two weeks since the incident and everyone noticed the shift in Ethan and Darrian's friendship. Ethan had started to feel invisible whenever he was around darrian. Darrian would do anything to avoid him and he would try to talk or crack jokes but he would be ignored making him feel like he was talking to a wall. When jay would invite darrian for dinner darrian would sit away from Ethan.

Ethan sat on the couch while darrian and David played the game. Ethan had attempted to joke with darrian earlier but just like any other time he would be ignored so he just sat silently. "E you good?" David asks. "Mhm" Ethan says before leaving deciding to hit up Tamara. Once Ethan was gone David paused the game and turned to darrian with a serious look. "What's up with you?" David asks.

"What you mean?" Darrian asks with a look of confusion. "What's been up with you and Ethan?" David asks. Hearing Ethan's name made Darrian's blood run cold once again he was hit with this huge feeling of guilt. "Nothing everything's fine" darrian says and David straight faced him. "Then why you been avoiding him?" David asks.

"I'm not" Darrian says looking down at his controller. Darrian did feel bad about the ghosting he had been doing and he could tell he was hurting Ethan's feelings but he had to stay away until he could control this strange feeling of guilt. Ethan came back downstairs and frowned once he looked at Darrian but forced a smile anyways.

"Alright ya'll I'm out" Ethan says. "Where you going?" Jay asks from the kitchen. "I'm going to see Tamara and rose" Ethan says making darrian nearly drop his controller. Him hanging out with rose alone was fine since they had been friends for so long but Tamara was a no no. Lord knows the twos weird relationship and how often they was on and off.

They been off for quite some time and darrian wanted things to remain that way. Darrian then felt his heart get heavy, a nauseous feeling, his blood run cold, sweat dripping down his body and that guilty feeling that seemed to be getting worse. 'Oh so you don't want yo friend to be happy!?!' His thoughts yelled/asked repeatedly. Soon darrian felt dizzy and everyone looked concerned.

"You ok my heart?" Ethan asks walking over to darrian who quickly runs away going into the bathroom holding the toilet feeling like he could throw up.

Hope ya'll enjoyed