14

Third person pov

"I think you've got a little crush on me" the words kept replaying in Darrian's head and the guilty feeling got worse. He didn't understand why he had to feel like this everything was fine until these weird emotions came into play. Darrian was now spending the day with David just writing music, playing video games and dodging Ethan.

Darrian didn't want to ghost Ethan again but it was just too awkward being around him after what happened. He still couldn't believe he kissed him I mean maybe Ethan forget since he didn't bring it up. Darrian felt his cheeks heat up and tried to shake the thought away.

Darrian after a while got up to go the rest room once he was finished he was met with Ethan once he opened the door. Darrian avoided eye contact while trying to walk past but was pushed back into the restroom with Ethan locking him inside. "Sup d" Ethan says with a small smile. Oh how darrian loved that million dollar smile.

"H-hi" Darrian says cursing himself for stuttering. "You been here for bout an hour but I ain't heard from you" Ethan says before walking closer to darrian. "You avoiding me d?" Ethan asks. Darrian simply looked down not being able to form any words.

Ethan then grabbed the boys chin making them look each other in the eyes. Darrian felt like his heart was about to explode he felt way too many emotions. "When you gone confess d?" Ethan asks and darrian dept his face heat up. "Let's just bring this out in the open" Ethan says.

Darrian wanted to but it was as if a part of him was still in denial and scared. These feelings were changing so much and he feared he would lose his friend at the end of it all. He couldn't lose Ethan no matter what he needed the other male in his life. "I'll start" Ethan says confusing darrian.

Before Darrrian could ask questions he felt lips against his own shocking him.

Hope ya'll enjoyed