4

Third person Pov

Even with how hard he tried to avoid it he found himself in Ethan's bed memorizing every detail of his friend as he slept. The way his lips were parted and letting out light snores, his chest rising and falling with every breath, his curly hair covering his eyes a little and his hands one that was laying on his chest and the other that was in his grey sweats. Darrian felt his face heat up at the thoughts running through his head.

He found himself leaning closer to Ethan in the bed and placing a gentle kiss on Ethan's cheek. He quickly pulled away with his heart feeling heavy, a nauseous feeling, a cold sweat and the inability to control how fast his heart was beating or his breathing. Oh how he yearned for Ethan to hold him oh how he wished he could place his finger on exactly what this weird emotion was.

Why did he feel this way? Why did he feel guilty whenever he was in Ethan's presence? Why did he spend his whole date with a girl he thought he liked with nothing but Ethan on his mind? Why did he kiss him just now? Darrian knew he had to leave the house before he did something he regretted or had a panic attack.

Darrian knew it was still storming and it was to late to go anywhere so he just turned on his side with his back facing Ethan as he looked out the window. Soon darrian felt a arm around his waist and his back making contact with Ethan's chest. "E-Ethan" Darrian says hating himself for stuttering but he was shushed. "Whatever's bothering you let it wash away with the rain go to sleep" Ethan says holding his friend tighter.

Darrian felt all his worries wash away and the sick feeling he had went away as he allowed himself to be at peace. He listened to the storm and reviled in the feeling of Ethan's warmth. Darrian knew he was guilty he just didn't know what he was guilty of or why things were changing so suddenly.

Hope ya'll enjoyed