8

Third person pov

Darrian had been silent the rest of the time he was with Chris unable to accept what he had been told. He couldn't have a crush on Ethan he just couldn't. Darrian walked home wanting to sleep off everything and the cool breeze was making his stomach feel a little better. When he got to his home he saw a car parked in the drive way and his blood ran cold.

He knew that car it was David's car and he knew that David hated driving at night so it couldn't be him in the front seat not to mention Ethan always took David's car out for his night time drives. "Oh biscuits" darrian says under his breath while thinking of ways he could sneak past the vehicle.

Darrian decided he would just take the back door but before he could take action he heard the voice he knew to well. "Yo my heart!" Ethan yelled and Darrian wanted to scream in the purest frustration. Darwin slowly turned making eye contact with Ethan who held a serious expression. "W-what are you doing here?" Darrian asks.

Ethan kept his serious expression and ignored the question. "Hop in" Ethan says and darrian felt nauseous. "I would but-" darrian starts before Ethan is staring deep in his eyes with a look that let him know no wasn't an answer. So Darrrian put on a nervous grin and went to the door that would take him to the backseat but the door was locked quickly.

"Front seat" Ethan says. Ethan could tell darrrian was avoiding him which means he had to have done something wrong so he was going to find out what he did and make things right somehow. Darrian slowly got into the passenger and stared out the window not wanting to look Ethan in the face.

Hope ya'll enjoyed