Chapter 20: Just Soulmates

The older actor followed Nanon to the room, but he did not run. When he reached Pran's room, Nanon was at the door waiting for him.

"You're no fun! We'd better get inside before anyone in this building recognizes us." Nanon said in a playful tone. Ohm was puzzled by his lover's behavior, but he did open the door and they got inside the room. The furniture was exactly the same as the series, and Nanon couldn't help sighing when he observed his surroundings.

"Wow, this place sure takes me back." The singer commented, and Ohm simply smirked at him.

"You must think I'm some weirdo who can't let go of things, and is unable to move on, right?" The older actor was ready to hear his boyfriend's fierce criticism.

"You're mistaken. I love that about you." Nanon confessed, as he sat on the bed and patted the space next to him. Ohm stared at him for a minute, as if he tried to read his intentions, and then walked to the bed.

"It's late, Non. Let me take you home. You need to get some rest. I'm not sure if you got it, but I was just trying to prove a point when I brought you up here." Ohm said softly as he extended his hand to him.

"We can stay here." Nanon suggested, and his boyfriend shook his head in disagreement.

"No, absolutely not."

"Why?" The singer cocked his head to the side.

"Because I'm not Pat and you're not Pran. We're not gonna escape our reality and pretend we're living a fantasy. Things are pretty fucked up right now and-"

"Nonsense. I know who we are. We're not Pat and Pran. We're us, Pawat Chittsawangdee and Korapat Kirdpan." Nanon cut him off. His tone was solid and confident. "Besides, you already brought me up here, and managed to shut me up. How dare you make me lose my own ability to speak, by the way? Now I must use other ways to communicate with you. Let's stay, just for tonight." The singer sounded decisive as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand, and pulled him to the bed. Before Ohm could react, the singer climbed on top of him.

"Non, what are you doing?" Ohm whined, trying to escape from the singer's grasp.

"I won the race, and I wanna get my prize." Nanon leaned on him and whispered against his ear, before taking the whole earlobe into his mouth. The older actor groaned.

"Non, I didn't bring you here for this. Like I said, I was just trying to make a point. I'm sorry you got the wrong idea-"

Before Ohm continued his sentence, Nanon captured his mouth with his, and started kissing him. Ohm tried to break the kiss, but Nanon held his head in place and shoved his tongue in his lover's mouth. Ohm grunted, but soon started to kiss him back.

Nanon pressed his crotch against Ohm's and his hands swiftly crawled under the older's shirt to pinch his nipples. Ohm's reaction was instantaneous. He broke the kiss and flipped them over.

"I asked you, what you are doing, Nanon?" Ohm was panting as he stared right into his lover's lust-filled eyes.

"I'm trying to make love to you. And you're topping me this time." Nanon blushed as the words escaped his lips.

"What?!" Ohm furrowed his brows, not believing what he had heard.

"It's been a horrible night, just infinitely horrible, and I just want it to have a happy ending. That's why I wanna give myself to you now, completely." The singer clarified, as he looked away shyly. Ohm tried to register what he was listening, he tried to read between the lines.

"Non, you don't really want that. You're not ready. You're just confused and stressed because of everything that happened. You're not thinking clearly, the past few hours have been chaotic and-"