Chapter 50: Just The Bloody Truth

When they reached Ohm's bed, he gently laid Nanon on his back and spread kisses all over his chest. He was still painfully hard, but he wouldn't push into his lover roughly like he did before. That precious being laying there was his boyfriend, not Nutty. There was no rush for that moment to end. Therefore, he stroked, kissed, and pampered Nanon's skin tenderly, not leaving a single spot of his body unattended. When singer was hard again, Ohm focused on his erection. Sucking on it and rubbing his cheek along it. The way Nanon squeezed the sheets in his hands and writhed under him, without failing to moan his name was pure torture. Ohm was already having a hard time holding back when he finally heard Nanon's request.

"Come on, get inside me." A flushed singer whispered. His cheeks were so red and his body was so deliciously hot that Ohm didn't dare to ask him to repeat himself. The rapid rise and fall of Nanon's chest indicated how willing he was to give himself to him after so long. Nutty was having the time of her life downstairs. But that was not Nutty anymore, that person was his soulmate, and the older allowed himself to cherish every second of that reconnection. Whatever intention he had of leaving Nanon was thrown out the window, he could not battle with reason anymore.

"Thank you for coming back to me. There's no me without you. I love you so fucking much." Ohm whispered those words like a prayer, as he stared back at the younger intensely, with pure devotion.

"I love you too, ter. Come here." The singer pulled Ohm by the nape of his neck and kissed him deeply. He was Ohm's Nanon again, and the man above him, slowly parting his legs was Nanon's Ohm. They were Ohm and Nanon making sweet love in that bed. The magic remained at last.

"I missed who I am when I'm with you. You're my purest piece. I missed you, babe. I missed you so bad." The older breathed out, as he released his lips for a minute to penetrate the younger slowly. Ohm slipped between his thighs and rubbed his shaft on the singer's throbbing entrance.

"I missed you more." Nanon nodded and bit his lower lip as soon as he felt Ohm invade him bit by bit. The older captured his lips one more time as he pushed further inside him and groaned. The singer mewled as he felt his walls claim what his soul yearned for. Ohm was becoming part of him again, and that nameless feeling of being one with him took over his whole being. Elation filled every pore of his body when Ohm started moving in and out of him.

"God, you're so beautiful." Ohm whispered against his earlobe, and took it into his mouth. Nanon moaned and gripped the older's hair, pulling him closer, just to get his teeth on his shoulder and bite on it. A lust-filled Ohm immediately let go of his earlobe to let out a delightful growl and push into him a bit harder. "You're so mine, mine, beautifully mine, Non. My Non." The older lifted Nanon's left hand and sucked each one of the youngster's fingers until he moved to the bracelet around his wrist and placed a gentle kiss on it. The singer did the same to the symbol of their bond, as bliss, adoration and lust made his heart swell in his chest.

"Move faster, please. Deeper. I want more of you. All of you. All that you are, rooted in me." A pleading Nanon wrapped his legs around the older's waist and bucked his hips to receive his thrusts in a sharper manner. Ohm whispered a few more endearments to him and smiled before he attacked Nanon's lips again. Their tongues danced over and over again in each other's mouth, to the sound of their own moans, and flesh meeting flesh. The singer was growing hungrier by the minute, as his bottom swallowed more and more of Ohm's erection with desperate motions. His fingernails scratched Ohm's back mercilessly, as he ravished his core. Nanon could never put into words how much he missed having Ohm inside him, but now that he had the chance to taste and bathe in his scent again, he was going to make the most of it. He tapped Ohm's thigh, indicating that he wanted to accelerate even more the pace of their lovemaking, and the older gladly provided him more vigorous jabs. Ohm started to masturbate Nanon rhythmically, while diving into him. The singer sexy whines almost made him unload instantly, but he managed to delay that unruly jolt of blinding ecstasy.