Redemption in his arms (Chapter 25)

TW : Violence.

 Like seriously, if you don't like violence just skip the violent part. I'll mark it so it's easy to avoid.

Neuvillette laid in bed that night, unable to sleep. His mind replayed the scene over and over again. He could feel the guilt slowly consuming him. As the clock ticked away and it got later and later, his frustration and guilt only continued to grow. 

He turned over to lay on his other side, hoping for some rest but getting none. His mind was racing, and he was unable to calm down. He really could not help it. He lay there staring at the clock, watching as it turned midnight, then 1 am, but luckily, he didn't get to see it hit 2, as he fell asleep.

Violent part starts here.

He lunged at Wriothesley, blinded by rage. He grabbed hold of his shoulders, attempting to bring him down, but Wriothesley dodged him and took a step back, blocking him and countering with a forceful shove.

Their match became a clash of emotions, the anger between them fueling their movements. He felt himself powered by madness, and every inch of him was itching to kill.Wriothesley managed to pin Neuvillette momentarily, a triumphant sneer on his face, but he swiftly regained control, flipping the situation around. The struggle intensified, their movements rough and aggressive as they grappled and pushed against each other.They exchanged heated glares, each trying to hurt the other as much as possible.

As their fight became more erratic, fueled by their escalating emotions. They both stumbled, crashing to the ground, and Neuvillette managed to pin Wriothesley down. He saw red. He dug his nails into the other man's throat, feeling the warmth of blood covering his fingers and his hand as he dug deeper into Wriothesley's throat. He saw the fear in the other man's eyes, the poor terror. He could almost feel how terrified Wriothesley was. And he saw how he trembled. Then he pulled his hand back, ripping out his throat, letting the blood cover both of them as he watched Wriothesley's eyes get more and more dull.

Violent part over. 

He woke up with a start, sitting up in bed quickly. He was covered in sweat, breathing heavily and shivering. He felt like he couldn't breathe, and the tears were quickly rolling down his tears. It was just a nightmare, just a nightmare. He told himself that as he tried to calm down. But the image of Wriothesley's dead eyes and the both of them covered in blood wouldn't go away. He felt terrified. What if he did that? What if he actually hurt him one day?

He just wanted to hide away and never leave his room again. Save everyone from his presence, protect them from the monster he was. But then he heard Wriothesley's voice on the other side of his door. He hadn't realized it, but his sobs had been quite loud. Loud enough for Wriothesley to hear him.

"Neuvillette? Are you in there?"

"Y-yes, I am... Are you alright, Wriothesley?"

"Am I alright?" What about you? You certainly don't sound alright."

"I'm perfectly fine... just go back to bed. Goodnight."

"C'mon now, let me in, let's talk a bit."