Evening of Sunday, October 27, 2374

EXTERIOR - OUTER SPACE - "NIGHT"

Amongst the debris of the JAS fleet, Kr, Drhsir, and Ksiwrw (each surrounded in an energy aura) discuss their next steps.

KR:  Who can report of Irubsilas?  This happy day is not itself, nor have we won one foot, if Irubsilas be lost.

DRHSIR:  Thrice today, I saved him from direct strikes of their new missiles.  And while he was not vaporized by the fireball, he was nonetheless dosed with ionizing radiation.  Each time I led him off the battlefield and implored him from any further act.  But where danger was, he still went.   His body is old and feeble now, but his will to fight remained strong.  Speaking of our noble lord, here he comes.

Irubsilas (in an energy aura) flies in and joins the others.

IRUBSILAS:  Well have you fought today; by the mass, so did we all. I thank you, Drhsir.  Three times today you have defended me from imminent death.  But I have been ionized and God knows how long it is I have to live.  So, I'll never stand still, till either death has closed these eyes of mine or fortune has given me my measure of revenge. Well, Lords? Our foes are this time fled. And they are enemies who can recover swiftly. Follow them, I say!

KR:  For, as I hear, our foes flee to Spaceport Straczynski, in order to rearm. Let us pursue him. What says Lord Ksiwrw? Shall we after them?

KSIWRW:  After them? Nay, before them! To Spaceport Straczynski all! And arrive before our foes do! Lords, 'tis a glorious day.  Yet, even more glory shall befall us!