Afternoon of Sunday, October 27, 2374

EXTERIOR - Outer space.  

The JAS fleet is engaged in battle with the Ympe.  Ksiwrw (surrounded in an energy aura) looks around him.

KSIWRW:  Captain Nguyen of the destroyer Kalvari, 'tis Ksiwrw calls.  Captain Nguyen come forth and fight with me.  Hear my hoarse voice calling thee to arms.

Kr (surrounded in an energy aura) enters flying to to Ksiwrw.

KSIWRW:  How now, Kr? What, all afoot?

KR:  The deadly-handed Nguyen slew my steed.

The spaceship destroyer, VIA Kalvari , approaches to engage the Ympe.

KSIWRW:  The time cometh.

KR:  Hold, Ksiwrw!  Seek thee out some other chase, for myself must hunt this one to death.

KSIWRW (To KR):  Then, fight nobly, Kr. 

CHANGE SCENE - INTERIOR - Bridge of spaceship VIA KalvariThe two Ympe are visible on the viewscreen.

KSIWRW (As omnipresent voice heard by all on bridge):  It grieves my spirit to leave you unassail'd by my hand.  Kr shall take my place.

VIEWSCREEN.  Ksiwrw is seen flying away to engage another fleet ship.

CAPTAIN NGUYEN (To Kr):  What are you waiting for Kr?

KR (As omnipresent voice heard by all on bridge):  Thy brave bearing would I admire, if thou aren't so fast mine enemy.

CAPTAIN NGUYEN:  Your cunning should be worthy of respect and praise, except you use your cleverness for mischief. 

KR (As omnipresent voice heard by all on bridge):  By my true right, let me express my cunning now against your missiles.

CAPTAIN NGUYEN:  I'm betting on my missiles.

KR (As omnipresent voice heard by all on bridge):  A dreadful lay! Now, prepare yourself.

Kr and VIA Kalvari engage in battle.  At some point the forcefield of the Kalvari fails, and Kr appears on the bridge of the Kalvari.  Kr reaches into Captain Nguyen's chest and rips out his heart.  Captain Nguyen collapses onto the floor.

KR:  Peace with his soul, if the Almighty wills it.

Kr disappears.

COMMANDER MOHAMMADI 

(to the officers on the bridge):  Fear creates disorder.  And disorder will not guard us.  Let the fire of vengeance burn in your hearts.

(to comm officer):  Signal the other ships, the Ympe know how to disable our forcefields.

VIEWSCREEN.  In the distance the Ympe, Drhsir, can be seen engaged engaged with VIA Chesapeake.  The forcefield visibly fails.  Drhsir disappears.

CHANGE SCENE - INTERIOR - Bridge of VIA Chesapeake.   Drhsir appears and rips out the heart of Captain Yılmaz. 

DRHSIR:  So, lie thou there.

Drhsir disappears.

CHANGE SCENE - INTERIOR - Engine Room of VIA Chesapeake. Drhsir appears and makes a component disappear.  Drhsir disappears.

CHANGE SCENE - EXTERIOR - Outer Space.  VIA Chesapeake. The starboard nacelle of VIA Chesapeake explodes. 

Pan out - showing the viewscreen frame.

CHANGE SCENE - Pan out - INTERIOR - Bridge of VIA Bon Homme Richard.  Viewscreen shows VIA Chesapeake disabled.

Pan out - showing the bridge of VIA Bon Homme Richard.

CAPTAIN CAMPBELL:  We got to get away!  Order a retreat!

COMMODORE VAUCLAIN (with sarcasm):  Can we outrun a Ympe?  Campbell I need another option!

CAPTAIN CAMPBELL:  Let the Ympe win this battle. We need to save ourselves however we can. We can do nothing else but run!

The ship rocks from an attack.

CAPTAIN CAMPBELL:  If we can get to Spaceport Straczynski, we can restock on warheads.  We can modify our forcefield settings.

Comm says Kalvari is hailing.

COMMANDER MOHAMMADI (on viewscreen):  Our surviving forces are undeniably defeated. Run away for your safety! We'll survive to fight another day and give them piece of our luck. Run, Commodore, run!

CHANGE SCENE - EXTERIOR - Outer space.  Able ships are jumping away into hyperspace.