Appendix A: Dramatis personae

Listed in alphabetical order.

Adek:  A male Baubijn and leader of the rebels.

Boateng:  A female human officer aboard VIA Bon Homme Richard with the rank of Commander.

Jonathan Steven Campbell:  A male human officer of the Joint Astronomical Services (JAS).  The story starts with his promotion to Captain of VIA Bon Homme Richard, the capital spaceship of Task Force Seven.

Magrietha Dlamini:  A female human scientist.

Drhsir:  A Ympe.

Enid:  A male Baubijn.  When introduced in the story, he is a royal gardener on To'Aht.  Subsequently, he enlists with JAS.

Evis:  A male Baubign rebel.  

Ik'd:  A male Baubign rebel.

Pfenning: A female W... officer aboard VIA Bon Homme Richard with the rank of Sous-Commander.

Irubsilas:  A Ympe lord.

Jones: A human enlisted in JAS, stationed at Spaceport Fontana with the rank of Sergeant. 

Juma:  A human officer of JAS, stationed at Spaceport Fontana with the rank of Lieutenant.

Kr:  A Ympe.

Ksiwrw:  A Ympe.

Naël Martin:  A male human scientist, possessed by the cohort of demons, Vexillatio. 

H. Müller:  A male human officer aboard VIA Bon Homme Richard with the rank of Wing Commander.  Married to Nylene Müller.

Nylena Müller:  A female human research scientist aboard Spaceport Fontana.  Married to H. Müller

Mohammadi:  A male human officer of JAS aboard VIA Kalvari with the rank of Commander.

Nǎo:  Shipboard computer aboard JAS vessels and spaceports.

Olan:  A male Baubign rebel.

Otieno: A human officer of JAS, in command of Spaceport Fontana with the rank of Commodore.

Richardson: A human enlisted in JAS, stationed at Spaceport Fontana with the rank of Sergeant.

Rossi:  A human scientist.

Saetang:  A male human officer of JAS aboard VIA Bon Homme Richard.  He serves as Chaplain with a rank of Commander.

Tellei:  A human enlisted in JAS, stationed at Spaceport Fontana with the rank of Sergeant.

Emmanuel Vauclain:  Commodore of Task Force Seven.

Vexillatio:  A cohort of demons that possess individuals.

Yılmaz:  A male human officer of JAS, in command of VIA Chesapeake as Captain.