trip

In morning.

Yn woke up and do her morning routine she wear this⬇️

She go down stairs I the living room a maid come towards her and say

Maid:mrs.kim master is calling you in his room.

Yn:ok.i am going.

Yn go upstairs and knock on the door. She hear "come in" From inside. She enter inside the room and saw him wearing his suit. ⬇️

Yn:did you call me

Yn:did you call me.

Taehyung yes. I told you in yesterday night that we have to go Paris for my business trip so if you are ready let's go.

Yn:I am ready. Let's go.

Taehyung:hmm.

Taehyung and yn both come downstairs and go go out of mension. And sit in the car the driver start the and they both reach to his private airport. Where they enter in one of the jet.

They enter and yn eyes widen seeing this all.

Yn pov:(he have his own airport how much rich he is billionaire or Trillionare no doubt trillionare. He sit on couch and start doing something on the laptop. He didn't even ask me to sit. I go and  sit on the couch across to him. I sit near window and in front he sitting on middle seat the big fear of my is going to happen now I close my eyes tightly. Because I get scared when airplanes take off. After some I feel that now plane is in air after sometime I start feeling sleepy because I am a sleepy head so I sleep while sitting.)

Taehyung pov:(I am working on laptop I looked up and found her sleeping if she sleep like this then her back will pain so I get up and take her in bridel style and take to bedroom which is present in jet . I made her sleep on the bed and go from there it will 7-8 hours to reach there)

After 5 hours

Yn woke and found herself on the bed.

Yn pov:(I woke up and found myself on the bed I slept on the couch how can I end up here. Maybe he take me here. )