KOREA

They come back from village to eunwoo mension they pack their bags and come in living room.

Taewon:daddy I want to stay here more

Taehyung:taewon I have some work on Korea so we have to go.

Taewon:ok.

Everyone sit in the cars yeona hig eunwoo and say.

Yeona:don't forget to call me in your wedding.

Eunwoo:hmm.take care bye

Yeona:bye bye.

Jk, tzuyu and eunkook is sitting in jk car. Jimin, rosé and minjun in jimin car. Taehyung, taewon and yeona is sitting in taehyung car. They all start driving and left from there.

Inside taehyung car.

Taewon see yeona and smile at her.

Taewon:aunty you are also coming with us.

Yeona nod her head in yes.

Taewon ok. They reach their private airport. And sit in their jet. After 13 hours their plane land in Korea (Seoul) they all come out of jets. Taewon is sleeping so taehyung take him and made him carefully sleep on his  shoulder same goes to minjun and jimin.

Taehyung:jimin did you trace the location of that number.

Jimin:yes and jungkook send some of our gaurds after them.

Taehyung:hmm.now let's go to our mension. Taewon and minjun is also sleeping.

Jimin:yes.

Jimin, rose and minjun in jimin car. Jk, tzuyu and eunkook in jk car. They start their cars and left from there. Taehyung made taewon sleep on back seat of the car he sit on driver seat he see that yeona is still standing there.

Taehyung:did I give you a invitation card to come inside. (Looking straight face.)

Yeona:I a,, am coming.

She come an sit inside the car on the passanger seat. Taehyung start the car and drive from there. After one hour they finally reach there.

Yeona pov:(his mension is still in  forest the car stop he come out and take taewon from back seat I also come out of car. O my god

He renovated the whole mension it is beautiful from the last one

He renovated the whole mension it is beautiful from the last one. The old mension was a bit scary I think because of taewon he changed the whole mension design he start going inside it is already night time the maids open the big mension door and is standing in line while bowing I bow back and smile at them. )

 )