pregnant

(Listen the song while reading)

They reach the hospital and go inside to the reception.

Lisa:where is Dr. Lily we want to meet her.

Receptionist:ok mam she is in her cabin.

Lisa :ok.

Lisa and yn come on floor no. 20 in Dr. Lily's cabin. Lisa knock on the door and hear"come in" They both enter inside lily see and stand up.

Lily:welcome ms. Lisa and mrs. Kim.

Lisa and yn sit on the chair across to lily.

Lily:Mr.kim already informed me that you are coming so mrs. Kim and ms. Lisa what would you like to have.

Yn:no . We don't want anything. (Smile)

Lily okay so mrs. Kim what happened to you. Tell me if you feel something. And ms. Lisa you can wait outside.

Lisa go out of the cabin.

Lily:I can understand that you were feeling uncomfortable. So now you can tell me what happened.

Yn:umm.in this week in a day I am vomiting and feeling dizziness .

Lily:ok.if you doesn't feel uncomfortable so can I ask you something.

Yn:ok.

Lily:did you get your period this month.

Yn:no.i didn't. My period date has gone 3 days ago. but I didn't get.

Lily:these all symptoms are of pregnancy. Let's check first.

Yn widen her eyes hearing her.

Lily say yn to lay on the bed she lay on the bed and lily start checking her. After sometimes lily say yn to to sit on the couch. After 10 minutes the reports come and lily start reading them. She smile and look at yn who is nervously sitting there.

Lily:congratulations mrs. Kim. (Happily)

Yn:is it positive. (Nervous)

Lily:yes.you are one week pregnant.

Yn eyes fill with tears she scared and nervous.

Yn:Dr.lily I have a request for you.

Lily:what request tell me.

Yn:please don't tell this to anyone not even taehyung. I will tell him.

Lily:ok.

Yn:bye Dr. Lily.

Lily :bye.

Yn come out of the cabin and see Lisa sitting there.

Yn:ms.lisa let's go.

Lisa :ok.

They both go out and sit in the car. In way yn get a call she pick up the call. It is  from an unknown number.

OTP

??:hello yn.

Yn: hello. Who.

??:I am your husband.wifey.(deep voice)

She get goosebumps hearing him saying her wifey.

Yn:ta,, taehyung why you call me.

Taehyung:where are you now.

Yn:we are in way to mension.

Taehyung:ok.

He cut the call and yn look out the window it is night now. After sometimes driver stop the in front of mension yn get out from the car. The driver take the car back to drop Lisa at office.

Yn pov:(now what should i do . Should I tell him. no no he will told me for abortion and I don't want to kill a unborn baby )

Yn come inside and take shower and wear her pajamas. ⬇️

After some precious time she see the time it is 10:23 she is waiting for taehyung sitting at the dining she is feeling sleepy  and she sleep while sitting

At 11:30.

Yn sleep break because of car horn
She go near window and see taehyung coming inside the mension . She go in living room and the main door of mension opened and he come. The lights are off only few lights are on and there is a bit dark he was just going upstairs but yn stop him.

Yn:taehyung .

Taehyung turn and see yn standing near kitchen . She come towards him and stand there.

Taehyung:why you didn't sleep it is already late night. (Coldly)

( author:He is short tampered so his mind can change anywhere and in second too)

Yn:I was waiting for you.

Taehyung:there is no need of waiting for me. I generally come home at late night.

Yn:come after freshen up I will warm the food.

Taehyung:no need. I already eat in the office.

Say and go upstairs.

Yn in mind:what happened to him suddenly. Aghh he is very short tempered. I don't want to eat now.

She put all the food in the fridge and go upstairs she come and off the lights and sleep. Taehyung come out of office and see her sleeping.

Taehyung was going to sleep but he get a call he  see the caller id and pick up the call after sometimes he cut the call and lay on the bed and sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Guys please vote and support me.