asking

They are walking near river Jk and tzuyu together. Jimin, rose and minjun together. Taehyung with eunkook (taehyung is eunkook favorite uncle so like to be with him) yeona, eunwoo and taewon is together .

Jk:listen everyone.

Everyone looking at him with a questionable face.

Jk:it's already lunch time so let's eat  first. See there is a small restaurant.

He say pointing towards a restaurant as it is a tourism place . They come towards the restaurant

They come inside Restaurant just some families are here

They come inside Restaurant just some families are here. They see taehyung, jimin and jk seeing them they stand up from their chairs they smirk seeing there shocked face.

Taehyung:pretend like we are not here. Enjoy your meal.

They sit on their chairs and order their food after eating food they pay the bill and come out of restaurant.

Eunwoo: now let's go back as today is full chance of snowfall and weather is also changing. It's better that we go back.

Jimin:yeah you are right let's go back.

They start going back they come very far from their house. So it will take time to go back. After walking of 1 hour they reach home. They come inside .

Rosé:I am so tired.

Jk:let's go and change.

Thay go in their rooms. Yeona also go in her room.

In taehyung room.

Taehyung:taewon you must be tired go and sleep.

Taewon:daddy I want to play video games with you.

Taehyung:not now baby

Taewon:no I wnt to play with now now. And are you tired.

Taehyung:baby boy your daddy didn't get tired from only walking a bit.

Taewon:that was not bit that was a lot.

Taehyung:want to play. (Smile)

Taewon:yesss.(widely smiling)

Then they start playing games.

Taewon:daddy today I will definitely win.

Taehyung:let's see.

Taewon:ok but I will win.

At night ( after dinner)

In night.

Eunwoo and jungkook is sitting there thinking something than jungkook speak.

Jk:eun.

Eunwoo:hmm.

Jk:we have to know that why yn come here.

Eunwoo:yeah.she only tell me that she is mafia king kim taehyung wife but didn't why she run from there I tried to ask her but she just make an excuse.

Jk:yn says that I am her oppa than she have to her oppa why she eave from there.

Eunwoo:how will you do that.

Jk:first call her here.

Eunwoo:ok.

He take out his phone and call yn and told her to come in his room after sometimes someone knock on the door eunwoo go and open the door yeona come inside . She saw jungkook sitting on couch he smile at her she smile back. Eunwoo close the door and sit on bed yeona sit on single couch.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

How was the chapter taebabies please vote and comment.
Bye bye taebabies💜