roaming

Next morning.

Yn woke up because of bird chirping sounds and sun rays she feel pain in er abandon tummy then yn remember about yesterday night and tear come out from her eyes. She sat on bed and start crying than she see him.

(He is looking handsome like always)

She try to get up from bed but can't get up because of pain. He stand up and towards her pick her in bridal style and take her to the bathroom.and made her sit in the bath tub.

Taehyung:after 20 minutes I will come and take you. (Coldly)

Yn:n,, no need I c, can go b,, by mm,myself.

Taehyung:do fast.

Say and go from there yn take bath and wear a comfy clothes ⬇️

taehyung come after 20 minutes and take her out of the bathroom and made her sit on the bed

Taehyung:I am going to office.

His company has branch of THE KIM'S is here too he is a big CEO so he is going there. He go from there. And you see a book on the night stand you start reading that. After sometimes a maid come with breakfast.

Maid:mam your breakfast.

You take the breakfast from her she bow and go from there. You start eating breakfast after eating the maid again come and take the plate from there after  you are feeling sleepy so you sleep.

At evening.

Taehyung come and see you sleeping he come near her and kiss on her forehead and go inside bathroom. You woke up and halp open your eyes than you hear bathroom door opening sound you see that side and see half naked taehyung only towel on his torso.
Water is driving from his wet hairs he is looking super hot you were looking at him without blinking he smirk and say.

Taehyung:done staring. (Smirking)

Yn :I,, I a,, am nn,, not s,, staring. (Nervous)

Taehyung:okay you are not staring . (Teasing tone) get ready we are going out. (He is in dressing room)