baby

(Actually I want ko skin the time)

Now it is yn 8 month it is also going to end. Yn is sitting in living room she suddenly start feeling pain and the pain is Increasing yn scream hearing her scream maids come there. As yn is pregnant so jisso is here to meet her. Jisso also com there.

Jisso:I think it's the delivery time we have to take her hospital. GUARDS.

She shouted and gaurds come there.

Jisso :take yn to car we have to  go hospital.

One gaurd take yn and made her lay on the back seat jisso come and sit on the back seat yn head is on jisso lap yn is crying clutching on her dress.

Jisso:yn calm down we will soon reach to hospital.

Yn nod the pain is increasing tbuy they stuck in traffic .they reach hospital jisso call nurses. They take yn to the ward. Jisso come inside and call taehyung. He pick up.

OTP

Jisso:taehyung come to your hospital . Fast.

Taehyung:why what happened.

Jisso:I take yn to hospital because it's her delivery time.

Taehyung:I am coming.

Jisso :ok come fast.

He cut the call come out of his cabin he saw Lisa there. He come out of his office and start the car
He is driving the car in full speed he reach there and come inside he come on the floor no. 4 everyone is bowing in front of him because of fear as he is mafia king. He come and see jisso sitting there.

Taehyung:noona.

Jisso:taehyung yn is inside.

After half an hour they hear baby crying they stand up from their chairs. The door open and the nurse come outside. Doctor come out . Taehyung go towards him.

Doctor:congratulations Mr. Kim it's a baby boy.

Taehyung:where is my baby.

Doctor:after cleaning we will take him outside.

Doctor say and go from there. Jisso come towards taehyung.

Jisso:congratulations tae. (Happy)

Taehyung:thank you noona.

Author:(jisso is taehyung cousin sister. Taehyung don't have any sibling .he always respect her )

After some time nurse come with baby. Taehyung take him in his hand.

Taehyung Taehyung take him seeing him he remembertaemoo (taehyung & aera child)

Jisso:aww small Mr. Kim is very cute. Taehyung see he is looking like you his eyes, nose every thing is like your.

Taehyung:yes.(happy but didn't smile)

Taehyung is playing with his new born baby.

Doctor:mr.kim now you can meet mrs. Kim.

Taehyung:hmm.

Jisso :taehyung you go and meet her. I have to call Jin.

Taehyung:ok.

Taehyung come inside and see yn lying on bed she has close eyes. Taehyung come and ait near bed on chair hearing footsteps yn open her eyes and see taehyung sitting there her face is  looking pale .

Taehyung:how are you feeling now.

Yn:better.c,, can I meet b,, bab, y.

Taehyung:of course.

He made yn sit on the bed and give baby to her she smile seeing him.

Yn:he is so cute.

she is playing but than she look at taehyung.

Yn:his everything is like yours. nothing is like me. (Pout)

Taehyung:he has. His lips is like your. (Smirk)

Yn gulp down and start playing with him.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Hii taebabies.

Now ready for story twist .

Bye bye 🥰

Author name:
yearin.