London🇬🇧

(Listen the music while reading ⬆️)

They reached at eunwoo mension ⬇️

(It is full photo of  eunwoo mension)

They come out of car.

Eunwoo:welcome everyone.

Inside yeona room.

(Her night dream)

(Her night dream)

She is sitting near window reading a book she hear car horn she looked outside the window.

Yeona in mind:I think eunwoo come home.

(Taehyung, taewon, jk, tzuyu, Eunkook in one car  and eunwoo, jimin, minjun , rose in other car)

(Taehyung car come first)

She see a small boy come out of car but the next person cime out of car made her eyes widen. Jk , tzuyu and eunkook also come out of car.

Yeona:h,, ho, w t, they c,, come here it means eunwoo w,, was talking about t, them. (Shocked)

Second car also come they come inside mension. Yeona close the window. She sit on the bed.

Yeona:that mean h,, he is m,, my s,, son taewon.

She start crying after sometimes she footsteps sounds. She see eun is coming he knock on the door yeona poen the door eunwoo come inside.

Eunwoo:yeona come meet my friends.

Yeona:ah.umm.i will meet t,, tomorrow. (Stuttering a bit)

Eunwoo :ok.but why are you stuttering. (Put his hand on your forehead to check if you are ok)

Yeona:I am fully fine eun not need to worry.

Eunwoo:hmm.btw tomorrow I am going out with them. You will also come.

Yeona:umm.actually tomorrow I am going with Rihanna on shopping . (Rihanna is yn friend she have crush on eunwoo)

Eunwoo:you sure.

Yeona:yeah.

Eunwoo:ok.good night.

Yeona:good night

Eunwoo:go and lay on the bed I will off the lights and close the door.

Yeona:ok.

She sleep on bed. Eunwoo off the light and close the door. He come down stairs he see everyone sitting on couch. Yeona actually get up from bed come near door she open a bit door from there she can see everyone she see everyone sitting on couch.

Taewon:daddy I am tired (baby voice)

Eunwoo:taehyung come I will show you your room. Taewon is tired so he will sleep and you also rest.

Taehyung:hmm.

Eunwoo:show jimin his room and you know your.

(He knows jimin and taehyung too)

They three of them come upstairs yn see them coming her bedroom side they the door of a room which is next to yeona room she close the door eunwoo, taehyung and taewon hear the door closing sound  eunwoo understand that yn is not sleeping.

Eunwoo:taehyung this is your room. ⬇️

Eunwoo:now I am going

Eunwoo:now I am going. Sleep well.

He come near your room and knock on the door you come and open the door eunwoo is looking at you with done face. You nervously laugh at him.

Eunwoo:yeona go and sleep.

Yeona:okie.

She go and lay down on bed eunwoo close the door and go from there. Everyone go to their rooms and sleep.

In yeona roon.

yeona pov:( I am happy and sad both. Happy because today I saw my taewon he grown up he looks like taehyung. Ans and sad because I don't want to let them know that I live here and yeona is yn.just sleep)

After sometime She slept.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Bye bye taebabies 💜💜💜💜💜