get to know

Yeona made minjun sit on chair. She was going from there but minjun stop her.

Minjun:aunty meet my mom & dad.

Yeona:ok baby.

Yeona and minjun is back facing jimin & rose. Yeona is talking to minjun. Rose and jimin come there jimin get a call so went to a side for attending the call. Rose come there.

Rose:min.

Yeona and minjun turn towards her  yeona widen her eyes seeing her

Yeona and minjun turn towards her  yeona widen her eyes seeing her. Same goes to rosé. Yeona is shocked knowing that minjun is jimin and rosé son.

Rosé:y, yn.

Yeona pov:(now there is not any way to get out of this situation. Now  definitely taehyung will come to know I live here)

Rosé:yn you live here.

Yeona:y, yes.

Jimin also come there he is also shocked to seeing you here.

Rosé:jimin see yn is alive she is not dead.

Yeona is confused hearing her words.

Jimin:she never died she was alive.

Rosé:WHAT.but you and taehyung told us that she is no more.

Jimin:actually taehyung don't want that anyone come to know about yn. Because he didn't want to take any risk. And you know that taewon sometimes asked about yn. That's why only hyung and  I know this.

Rosé:ohh.yn why did you come from there.

Yeona:I can't tell you unnie. I live here with eunwoo.

Rosé:how you know eunwoo and this that we are living in eunwoo mension.

Yeona:last night e,, eunwoo was t,, talking about his friend  name yeona who live in h,, his house. I am y, yeona. Min yeona.

Rosé:what.(almost screaming )

Jimin:yn taehyung will kill you for sure. He is also here in nearby cafe. With taewon.

Minjun:mom dad you know aunty.

Jimin:baby.lets go home.

Minjun:but we just come here now.

Rosé:we will again come here. Ok

Minjun:ok.

They all were going from there but stop hearing someone calling yeona name.yeona turn around and see Rihanna coming towards her.

Rihanna:yeona where are you going.

Yeona:riha I am going I will meet you tomorrow.

Rihanna :ok bye.

Yeona:sorry and bye bye.

Yeona go from there jimin, rosé and minjun already sit in jimin car. Yeona come towards them. She sit in the car . He drove off from there. In ride jimin call taehyung to come at mension. He is also coming there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bye bye taebabies.