18. You pervert Jeon Jungkook

Third Person POV :

It's the 13th floor of an 18 floor building, JK publications office, a handsome male with almost perfect features, who was walking while talking to someone on a call on his phone which was pressed to his ear by his shoulder as both his hands were already occupied by a bundle of papers.

And if you look around him, you will see the other people in the said floor of the building seemed almost as busy as he was. Maybe because a new book was being published again.

"Excuse me?" The handsome male turned around when he heard someone calling him from behind, just when his call was dropped.

He put the papers on a random table beside him before taking his phone in his hands only to shove it in his pocket and replying "yes?"

"I need to meet CEO Park."

"Sorry, he is busy. He doesn't want to meet anyone currently. Do you have a prior appointment with him?" The handsome male asked.

"I'm Min Yoongi." Yoongi showed the male before him his Id.

"Sorry, Mr.Min. I'm Cha Eun Woo...Chief Editor here." Eunwoo offered his hand forward with a professional smile for Yoongi who shook it. "What brings you here? Is there any issue?" He asked curious as to why a detective would come to see his boss who is also his friend.

"Nothing to worry about...just need his input for a small case. Please inform him that I'm here."

"Yeah, sure. Please take a seat. I'll send someone to inform him."

Yoongi was waiting there when he heard whispers of some employees behind him.

"Why is he so pissed off? I never saw him lose his cool, neither messing up with the work. Why the hell did he need to change the book release schedule planned for two months later to next week?"

"I know right...We still have to do the final revision, book cover design. And how are we going to do the promotion? I feel bad for the designing and marketing teams, our team's work is almost finished."

"He was always kind and friendly with everyone...never like this...shouting and yelling at everyone today. I wonder if something happened."

"It's not just today. You would've seen how he has been for the past few days...but today is just another level. He almost fired Mrs. Song if it was not for Eunwoo-ssi."

And they continued how different their boss has been behaving for days already. Yoongi very clearly knows what must have made the CEO go on his beast mode. Because he was partially the reason for all of it. He himself pulled the last string of the other. One of the reasons he paid a visit today...to know the influence of his words on the other.

From the whispers he heard Jimin had been off from his character from the day Taehyung appeared in Jungkook's house.

He smirked already getting his answers without even having to see the young CEO. A little time later the employee who went to inform his boss returned to inform Eunwoo that their boss is not in his cabin but on the rooftop and that it's better to not disturb him now.

Eunwoo smiled at him apologetically, "I'm really sorry Mr. Min. But..."

"Don't worry. Mr. Cha. I know him personally. I can go and talk to him. Don't mind me." Before Eunwoo could reply, the detective sprinted off to the elevator.

The moment he came to the rooftop, he was met with the back of the blonde who was staring at the sun setting down the sky which plastered a red color with the shades of orange and pink.