43. Hurt and heal

Third Person POV :

"Woah..." Taehyung awed, fascinated by the view before him. Before him was a beautifully decorated dinner table for two between the sparkling lights under the starry sky in a garden and a sweet melody was playing in the background.

 Before him was a beautifully decorated dinner table for two between the sparkling lights under the starry sky in a garden and a sweet melody was playing in the background

This without wine bottle and glasses... and above song (he can release hundreds of songs...but I can never get over with his vocals in this song♥️)

"Hyung...I like it so much." He jumped in excitement while hugging Jungkook. "I am glad you like it." Jungkook led the younger to the table and Taehyung didn't know where it came from when Jungkook gave him a bouquet of beautiful roses "For you... my gorgeous."

Taehyung blushed when Jungkook pulled a chair for him to sit. Foods were already served. Some kind of steak of which he didn't know the name of and smoky sweet potatoes as a side dish.

Jungkook sliced the steak on his plate and exchanged it with the younger's. "Have it." He smiled and Taehyung felt like dreaming. It is just the way he saw it in a movie.

They completed their dinner smiling and laughing. Their eyes were shining brighter than the stars above. At that moment, there were only two of them. The rest of the world disappeared as if it never existed.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" Jungkook asked extending his hand for Taehyung. Taehyung placed his hand in it and the other intertwined them leading their way to the pathway.

They were walking side by side under the stars. Taehyung looked at the sky dreamily as his face lit up with a peaceful smile. "Hyung..." He looked at Jungkook who looked back at him.

"Please sing the song for me...the song that was played before." He requested and Jungkook smiled at him.

It's just perfect. Walking by Jungkook's side on a peaceful night, their hands intertwined perfectly with each other's and listening to the other's magical voice. Taehyung would want nothing more in his life.

Their date ended with an ice cream that Taehyung requested and they finally reached home. Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung who took Jungkook's hand and stepped out of the car. Jungkook started walking towards the home when Taehyung pulled him back.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in confusion and the younger smiled at him. "You forgot this." Taehyung closed his eyes before leaning forward and placed his lips on Jungkook's.

He leaned back with a smile and opened his eyes only to see the most dreadful sight before him.

"Hyung..." He screamed looking with horror filled eyes at the blood trickling down his head, tainting his face with its deep colour. Jungkook looked at him helplessly and collapsed on the ground.

"Hyung...No..." Taehyung shouted and kneeled down before the other crying his heart out. He pulled the older onto his lap with his quivering hands. "Hyung..." He sobbed in a broken voice.