* ˚❀ ׂׂ݈݇ ⎼ 09.

₊˚✧Social Media, IMessage, IRL✧˚₊________________________

________________________

Kar and I make our way to the car and we pull into a random parking lot. We talk for a bit and then decide to post our photos from the park.

marss.333

333

Liked by k4rt3r

Liked by k4rt3r.smhh, Zay.4u, dr3a.mm, and 4,327 others

marss.333 Guys he's weird 🙁 but he's my bestie 😊🫶

Tagged- k4rt3r.smhh

zay.4u both of y'all are weird🫡
marss.333 HATERRR

user why am I kinda disappointed she isn't w chris...
user she has other friends so idk why u feel that way🤷‍♀️

dr3a.mm Mar is so aesthetic and coquette guys🌷🦢🪷🐚🩰☁️🎟️🎧🎀💌🤍🩷.
marss.333 ALL THE EMOJIS 😭

p3psi.chr1s answer me
marss.333 demanding much?
p3psi.chr1s just answer.

user Chris jealous confirmed????

user Chris is MADDDDDD I js know it

Mani💟🌟: Armani
Ris 🫶😸 : Chris

12:27 AM

Ris 🫶😸
Armani
Where tf are u?
Hello?
Why are u at the park?
You're gonna get kidnapped
Well nvm they'd return u for being annoying
But that's beside the point
Hello?
Armani Mora Kamierez
Answer the fucking phone
I'm worried.
Armani?
Bro I'm deadass worried
Read 1:17 AM

Mani 💟🌟
Sorry Chris
I didn't even notice u were texting me
I'm fine though

Ris 🫶😸
I can see that now.
You were to busy with Karter though so I'm not surprised you didn't pay attention.

Mani 💟🌟
What's that supposed to mean, Chris?

Ris 🫶😸
You know exactly what I mean, Armani.
You fucking like him.

Mani 💟🌟
No I don't
Also why the fuck are we using commas?
I don't fucking like Karter.
Can I not have other guy friends other than you and your brothers?

Ris 🫶😸
You can but you make it so fucking obvious you like him Armani.

Mani 💟🌟
I don't fucking like him and idk why u care sm abt it.
Why tf do u do that Chris?

Ris 🫶😸
Do what, Armani? Protect you from getting heartbroken?

Mani 💟🌟
No
You act like my mom
"It's always about these boys"
Theres moments like these which make me wonder why the fuck you're
Nvm.
It's Karter. OUR FRIEND, Chris. OUR.
I don't like him and I don't know why you seem to care so much about if I do.
You are my best friend, Chris! Not my mom or boyfriend! You don't get a say in who I hang out with, Chris! Wake up! We aren't fucking dating.

Ris 🫶😸
WELL IM SORRY I FUCKING WORRY FOR YOU.
I might not be your boyfriend but I'm your best friend. I'm aloud to worry about you.
But wtv
Fuck you, Armani.

Mani 💟🌟
You don't have to worry about me but ok
And fuck you too, Chris.

I hate fighting with Chris. He was, IS my person. And well, when we fight, I feel like the other half of my heart gets ripped off. Without him I'm literally nothing. He's me as a boy and I'm him as a girl. We just get eachother, you know?

After Kar drove me home and I got home, I decided to sleep. Wait. Tomorrow's Wednesday. We didn't even record! Nick better rush or something tomorrow. I don't know if I'll get to be in the vlog since I'm grounded, but I'm not sure if I even want to be in it.

I woke up and looked at the time. Luckily I had woken up for school today. I got up and did my usual routine. Afterwards I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple. Just something small since I wasn't that hungry. I check my phone and Matt says he's here. I throw my bag over my shoulder and lock the front door.

I make my way over to the van and hop in. I dab up Matt, hug Nick, but Chris just stares at me and turns around. Really? I was going to apologize but now I've changed my damn mind.

We arrive. The whole car ride was awkward and everyone in that car could tell. Probably even the cars driving past. I get out the car with Nick and he drags me away.

"I don't know what happened overnight but I don't like it so make up soon." Nick said. I sigh. I pull my phone out of my pocket and show Nick the messages.

"Both of y'all are in the wrong. He's acting like he owns you and you say you don't need him to worry about you. Please just fix this? We have to record soon and I can't have all that tension in the video." I just look at nick and shrug. How am I going to fix the whole thing with Chris?

Why is life so damn difficult?

__________________________

I'm so upset from writing angst🙁 it's ok tho it'll be fine 😇
Sorry it was so short btw guys🫡
__________________________