P-2 (sunki bonus ep)

Sooo... Let's get started I'll just tell you all about their story on how they met and end up together so stay tuned.

Sunki💗

Sunoo is a brilliant and nice student he's very sociable like he's literally a Social Butterfly 🦋
He's bubbly and funny, kind, cute, handsome
Every thing about him is perfect but he's a bit down for some reason he really wants someone to be by his side and take care of him for forever.

While waiting for the teacher sunoo is chatting with his friends on how about he feels and ask them about their opinions
Well you see sunoo doesn't have a table buddy he don't have someone to talk to since he's the only one who doesn't have someone sitting beside him soooo... Before the teacher arive's he always talk to someone before their class starts.

Well now about this case his not gonna be sad anymore.

As soon as the teacher steps in he have someone beside him which all of them assumes a Transfer student.

The teacher then tells them that they're right about it and he called the new student and tells him to introduce his self.

Hi I'm Nishimura Riki but you can call me
Ni-ki or Riki. I'm from Japan and I hope we all get along.

Very well Ni-ki thanks for introducing your self to us and you can sit beside Sunoo.

Sunoo then stands up so Ni-ki knows who he is and where he is gonna sit.

As Ni-ki sat beside him he then introduce himself to Ni-ki.

Hi Ni-ki nice to meet you I'm Kim Sunoo you can just call me Sun or Sunoo whatever you prefer.

Ohhhhh ahhh yes Sunoo nice to meet you too.

Well can I ask how old are you Sunoo?

I'm 19! How about you how old are you?

Ohhh I'm 18 that means your more older than me can I call you Hyung?

Sure why not? Ni-ki.

Ok Sunoo Hyung.

(By the way I know that if sunoo is 19 y old here ni-ki will be 17 but I adjusted his age to 18 because I think it will be more suitable).

So as both of them became table buddy's they always tease and annoys each other but that doesn't mean they don't get along they get along very well some even assumes that they will end up together because of they're closeness. Ni-ki also introduce himself to the others ( sunoo's friends) .
And ni-ki officially became one of their members.
Well apparently sunoo has a group of friends and their group is called "ENHYPEN" a very popular group with a very ethereal and unique visuals.
They are:

-Lee heeseung ( the oldest- more likely to be the fake maknae).

-Park jongseong/ jay ( the uncle- I mean the second oldest and the greeniest green flag).

-Sim jaeyun/ Jake ( the third oldest and the brightest and most energetic Golden retriever.
Him,Jay and ni-ki are foreigners his an Australian , Jay is American and Ni-ki is an japanese).

-Park sunghoon ( the fourth oldest and the most loudest introvert you'll ever know. And also the famous skater of the group his likely called as the "Ice prince or Elsa😂).

-Kim sunoo( the fifth oldest and the one and only Sunshine of the group and the most sassy member of the group his a certified bad b*tch/ baddie of the group).

-Yang jungwon( the sixth oldest the leader and the cutest fluff ball with a boba like eyes. But don't get deceived with those boba like eyes because he knows taekwondo and he's very strong)

-Nishimura Riki/Ni-ki ( the youngest of them all and the most playful member but even though he's playful and nice he can be a bad enemy he'll never ever get tired of teasing and annoying you).

Now you know them. Ni-ki is a member of them and he's happy to be one of them.

Then one day ni-ki did the unexpected he kissed sunoo on the lips ( like a peck yk a short kiss) and confessed that he likes sunoo at first sunoo didn't answer and that's what makes ni-ki nervous but sunoo end up answering him and they end up as the first lovers of the group everybody is very happy about it and they always tease the both of them even the teacher and principal.

They always spend some time with each other and they always got the back of each other and of course the teasing and arguing of the both never got off but it's most likely teasing but none the less they're sweet at each other and they're a very lovely couple that everyone admires and someday wants to have a relationship like them.

The end.

Thanks for reading 🦋.