P-4 (jaywon bonus ep)

I'm back so let's get started ☺️

Jungwon is an excellent student he's perfect in everything just like sunoo he's bestie. They're called the ✨Perfect duo✨ in their school and many students go crazy for jungwon just like jay jungwon's number one fan.

Jungwon has an insane duality that makes everyone go berserk for him.

And jungwon has a mini little secret that only him and sunoo knew.

He also likes jay.

Jay is a very handsome student and he's an half American and Korean he's also good in he's studies and he's very popular as well.
He has a friend group called ENHYPEN.
So it means he is also jungwon's friend and buddy but the thing is jungwon doesn't like showing that he likes Jay and Jay is just the opposite he likes showing he's love for jungwon and everyone knows it just by looking at it.

And because of that jungwon falls for him more and he felt like he need to say to jay that he like him too.
So he asked he's friend for help.

(Sunoo hyung🦋)

Won:
Sunoo hyung I need your help

Sun:
Yes what is it won?

Won:
I want to tell jay hyung that i also like him.
But I don't know how and I'm scared what if
He rejects me?

Sun:
No won he won't and never will reject you he is head over heels for you.
So don't get scared you got this💕.

Won:
Thanks sunoo hyung 🦋

As jungwon got motivated by sunoo he goes to his jay hyung.
He sees he's jay hyung sitting in he's chair while talking to sunoo and ni-ki and sunoo sees jungwon and winks at him as a sign of giving him more confidence and jungwon walks to jay and ask if he can talk to him outside.
Jay follows him confused but also excited of what the younger would like to say.

What is it won?
Jay asked

I umm hyung I have something to tell you.
Jungwon said while smiling nervously.

Ok go on.
Jay said while attentively looking and listening to what jungwon would say to him.

I- I I like you hyung!!
Jungwon said screaming.

Jay was jungshock by what jungwon tells him.
But happy super duper happy while blushing slightly.

As jungwon screamed every body heard it and watched the two which made jungwon nervous.

Jay walks to him.

What did you say baby? Can you say it again?
Jay asked while smirking at jungwon.

Jungwon looked at jay blushing at the nickname and he gathers all his confidence and tells it to jay while he did something unexpected.

I love you jay hyung and I want to be by your side forever💓.

Jungwon hugs jay and kissed him in the lips.
Jay was jungshock again but kissed jungwon back at a speed of light the two kissed passionately while the principal, teacher and their classmates cheer them up and cooed at their cuteness.

Jungwon pulled away from the kiss and hugs jay.

I love you hyung💖

I love you to won🌼

They both smiled at each other.

Jay then screamed.

Yesssssssss jungwon is mine yessssssssssss best day ever!!!!!!

Jungwon laughed at his cuteness and silliness.

Every body then congratulates them and teases them. Especially sunoo and ni-ki as their officially the second couple of their group.

Their super happy but the one thing jungwon

Would never ever forget is this day.
The moment he let goes of all of his worries and the moment he could be with the one that he loves forever.

Thanks for reading🦋