P-10 shocking announcement

Heeseung, Jake and Sunghoon are doing just fine and creating some beautiful memories with each other. It's very rare to see a three people in the same relationship. I mean it's not a common thing. But what can they do now stop their relationship just for that opinion? No!! They don't need to stop it just for that. They don't need to hesitate in their relationship because if you love someone you'll never hesitate in loving them and you'll never hesitate to pursue your relationship in every situation you're in.

Meanwhile Sunoo and Ni-ki are being honest with each other now. Their rule and promise to each other is that they'll help each other out in everything and no more secrets. They are creating a new strong relationship more stronger than before. It's a type of relationship where you can trust each other and that you're being completely loyal to your partner.

Jay and Jungwon are doing good also they never even have a time to cheat with each other not that they think of cheating with each other. Jay proposed to Jungwon a month ago and HEEJAKEHOON AND SUNKI are so happy for them and they announced that they'll get married next month. Everybody is so happy for them. And they wish them a happy and memorable wedding.

Jungwon is scared but now that he knows that Jay is by his side and will be forever by his side he doesn't have anything to fear anymore. Jay is his source of happiness and energy more importantly strength. And it's also the same for Jay. Their love for each other is so beautiful that a lot of couples envies them...... After all they've been through there's no chances that they'll be sad or cheat with each other now.

A short update and please look forward to the other ep which will be JayWon's wedding.

And as always bye and take care my butterflies🦋~.