P-11 The wedding.

HEEJAKEHOON Pov:

Heeseung: loves today is Jungwon and Jay's wedding we should get ready it starts at 8pm it's already 6pm

Jake: oh yeah shit I almost forgot thanks for reminding us I'll take a shower now.

Sunghoon: ahaha as always Jake always forget about this kinds of things hee I'll get ready and you should too...

Heeseung: sure babe.

-_-_-|~~~~|=°^|•

Sunki's pov:

Sunoo: love, I still can't believe that Jungwon is getting married to Jay... I mean not in a bad way. I know from the start that they'll start a relationship when we we're still in college.... But I didn't expect them to get married this fast...

Ni-ki: I know babe but it's their decision also it's for the best.... You know how long Jungwon waited for this moment and now that it's happening. Now that his one and only wish is happening I know for sure that his so happy and he deserves it.

Sunoo: Yes you're right he deserves it.... But
Ni-ki ummm I know it's still early but do you want to like ummm to marry me?

Ni-ki: ohhh love of course you know you're my one and only. You're the only one that I want to spend my life with..... Someday I'll propose to you love. Someday.....

~-_-|TIME SKIP 7:45 pm|-_-~

Jungwon: oh hi guys.... Thanks for coming.

Jake: of course won we'll come it's your wedding after all it's a big occasion it's your day won.

Sunoo: Won I know for a fact that you're over thinking and nervous but won you know that Jay proposed to you because he loved you.... Don't be nervous just enjoy it's your big day tonight...

Heeseung: just call us if something goes wrong alright won?

Jungwon: yes hyung thanks hyungs.

Sunghoon: No prob, don't forget to enjoy your honeymoon 😏😉.

Ni-ki: Sunghoon hyung is right won just enjoy 😉.

Jungwon: hyunggggg, Ni-ki stop it....

Jay: oh hi guys didn't see you here the other guests starts throwing some questions at me ahaha..

Heeseung: it's fine by the way we'll get seated now bye....

Jungwon: bye see you there...

JayWon's pov:

Jay: love are you fine? you look so nervous..

Jungwon: yes I'm fine it's just.... I'm nervous that's all..

Jay: no need to be nervous ok? Get ready now the wedding will start in 10 minutes I'll go out ok?

Jungwon: ok love...

~-_-|TIME SKIP 8:00 PM|-_-~

Sunoo: the wedding's starting oh god I'm so excited and happy for wonnie.

Jake: yoiiii wonnie you got this let's gaurrr!

The guest started entering and the bridesmaids and groomsmen and then both Jungwon and Jay's parents are entering with Jay as Jay got into his place the announcers announced the bride is coming now...

Jungwon walk to the Isle looking so gorgeous and handsome.... Jay can't believe it his getting married to this handsome man and for him wonnie is the most important person in his life aside from his parents....

Jay offered his hands to wonnie and wonnie gladly took the offer...

Priest pov:

Please take each other by the right hand.

These are the hands of your fiance that are holding your's as you promise to love each other all the days of your life.

These are the hands that will work together as you build your future and make your dreams real.

These are the hands that will comfort you in illness and trials,and share the joy and happiness of life together.

These are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you all through the years.

May you always hold each other and give strength to each other to hold on during the storm and stresses of life.

Yang Jungwon do you accept Jay as your husband and promise to love him even in the hardest times?

I do".

Jungwon smiled at Jay as Jay smiled back at Jungwon.

Park Jay do you accept Jungwon as your husband and promise to love him even in the hardest times?

I do".

.
.
.
.

You may now kiss the bride...

As Jay touched Jungwon's face and look at him lovingly he waisted no time in kissing Jungwon as Jungwon kissed back...

Even tho they have kissed each other already this kiss right here felt unreal it felt so magical for Jungwon and this is the moment he has been waiting for all those years and he got it.

Every guests clapped their hands and cheered to the newly wedded couple....

SUNKI: Congrats guys enjoy your night😉

HEEJAKEHOON: congrats won and Jay we'll get going now bye don't forget to tell us the details of your night😏😉.

Jay: sure hyung 😉

Jungwon: Stop it you too Jay hyung....

As Jungwon and Jay got back home after talking to the guest.

Jay carried Jungwon and lays him to the bed...

Jungwon...

I love you.

Hyung I love you too.

And that's it their wonderful night began and let's not disturb them😉.

The end..

Good bye my butterflies 🦋 ~. As always take care of yourselves🎀.