P-6 The reason..

Sunghoon woke up 11 o'clock in the morning
And sees 57 missed calls from Jake and 60 missed calls from heeseung.
So after doing his morning routine he goes out of the guess room and sees Sunoo and Ni-ki cooking some food while waiting for him.
They both noticed him looking more better than last night so they're happy that his feeling more better.

Sunoo offered him to stay and eat with them which he accepted not really ready to face his two boyfriend's.

Once his done eating he bids good bye to Sunoo and Ni-ki.

While riding the taxi he felt sad again he does not want to face them his still mad at them for not treating him like they're own boyfriend and for making his day bad because this day is special to him it's his birthday today and yet only Sunoo and Ni-ki and his other friends wished him happy birthday.

Once he stands Infront of their house he takes a deep breath and ringed the doorbell Jake opened the door looking mad at him and heeseung looking at him at Jake's back looking more angrier than Jake.

Once he got in he tried to avoid them and lock him self in his room but they didn't give him the chance and dragged him on the bed while Jake is sitting to his side and heeseung sitting in front of him.

Heeseung: where were you last night and why didn't you tell us that you are going out?
Heeseung said looking mad and disappointed.

Sunghoon: At Sunoo and Ni-ki's house.
Sunghoon answered honestly.

Jake: Okay but why didn't you informed us that you are going out?
Jake said looking more worried now than being mad.

Sunghoon: I- it's not like you care.
Sunghoon said whispering but heeseung and jake heard it.

Heeseung: Wait what ? Is that what you thought? Sunghoon baby, it's not like that we love you!

Jake: Yes baby heeseung is right we love and care about you!

Sunghoon: hah stop lying if you love me you would hangout and include me in everything that you do! I DON'T FEEL THAT YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME. YOU! THE BOTH OF YOU! YOU TREAT ME LIKE A STRANGER YOU BARELY EVEN TALKED AND SPEND SOME TIME WITH ME! DO YOU CALL THAT LOVE?
Sunghoon screamed feeling betrayed.

Heeseung: W-what are you talking about? We do love you!
Heeseung responded feeling shocked.

Sunghoon: THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS KEEP ON HIDING THINGS FROM ME! IT'S LIKE YOU BOTH ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO LOVE EACH OTHER IN THIS RELATIONSHIP YOU DON'T INCLUDE ME ON ANYTHING!
Sunghoon: Do you even want me in this relationship? Do you both even love me?
Sunghoon said while crying..

Heeseung: W-what wait Sunghoon let us explai-

Sunghoon: ANSWER MY QUESTION, JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME!

Jake: YES! WE LOVE YOU. WE BOTH LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING AND ANYONE IN THIS WORLD!
Jake said while screaming at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon: THEN WHY DON'T I FEEL IT? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT!?
WHY DO I FEEL LIKE YOU DON'T LOVE ME SINCERELY!?

heeseung: SUNGHOON!!. Stop it and LET US FUCKING EXPLAIN!

Heeseung: We love you. We didn't include you in our plans because we were talking about your upcoming birthday. We were planning to surprise you last night but We didn't see you here when We got back home. We were worried and called you a thousand times but you didn't answer us. When you got back home We want to wish you a happy birthday but you walked home looking all sad and kept on ignoring us as if We were invisible! That's why We want to talked to you! But We didn't expect this to happen.

Jake: baby we love you ok? And happy birthday, sorry if we made you feel like this I promise that We will make it up to you ok?

Sunghoon cried and apologize to them for misunderstanding the situation and hugged them both.

The end.