P-3 (sunki bonus ep)

Sunoo hyung!!!

Ni-ki shouted at their room while waiting for his sunoo hyung to come.
And yes their living together and do their parents know about their relationship if that's want you are asking?

Well Yes.

And they love it. They loved that their kids are brave enough to confront in to them and choose what make them happy the most.

Yes?

Sunoo asked the younger.

Come here beside me
Ni-ki said while pouting cutely.

As sunoo came beside ni-ki. Ni-ki hugged him tightly but not harmful he missed his sunoo hyung's presence beside him because his sunoo hyung came late at night because of his work, while his sleeping and sunoo wake's up early so he hadn't seen or even heard his sunoo hyung until this cute moment.

Awww you missed me that much ni-ki my baby?

Ni-ki nodded cutely while pouting sunoo just laughed at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks and kissed him in the lips.
Ni-ki is surprised but none the less he loved it as much as he love his sunoo hyung.

And what happened is they spend the whole day watching at Netflix and talking none stop about how cute would jungwon be with Jay and how they're so obvious about each other.
And they're also worried at how sad they're sunghoon Hyung is this past few days.

( You'll know why sunghoon is sad at the first part it's about his love life and how he solved it with the help of his friends.)

As their done showering they lay on their bed and cuddle each other. Ni-ki surely missed this feeling, they missed this feeling. Cuddling each other and feeling safe, warm and cozy in it.

As their ready to sleep they wished each other a good night and say they're magical and special word at each other.

Good night sunoo Hyung love you🐥

Good night ni-ki love you too🦊

- the end 🦋