P-9 (JayWon's problem)

Jay and Jungwon are the most cutest couple in their group. And they love showing affection for each other like anytime and anywhere.

Also Jay loves Jungwon from the bottom of his heart he trusted him with all his heart. As well as Jungwon for Jay.

Never in their life thought of breaking up and cheating on each other.

Well we can say that they're meant for each other and it's destiny.

But.......

Something unexpected happened.... Well you see as I said earlier they love to show affection for each other anytime and anywhere.

Jay have been working in his company... The company that he built 4 years ago with Jungwon by his side supporting him whenever he thinks that his not going to make it..... His not going to make their dreams happen and that he'll fail in making the company which is their long time dream to be successful.

But no matter what happens Jungwon never and will never leave Jay's side even if his poor and have nothing he'll just stay there by his side and help him be successful again... For Jungwon money is not important when your in love with someone...... And that's what Jay loves about him his caring and a loving bf (soon-to-be-husband).

Actually Jay wanted to propose to Jungwon but no matter how hard he try he can't his scared that Jungwon will reject him..... Which doesn't make any sense.... And his company needs him 24/7 that's why his coming home late than the usual. And that his always tired and sometimes Jungwon might go overboard with his curiousity and care towards Jay's condition that sometimes Jay lashes out his anger at Jungwon which he felt bad for Jungwon at the moment. But can't apologize since he got no time to apologize at the moment.... But when he can have a day of he wants to apologize to Jungwon and tells him he loves him no matter what happens and that he will stay by his side forever. And his also planning to propose. He bought an expensive ring just for Jungwon since Jungwon deserves it.....

Jay got home a little early this time excited to hug and kiss his bf Jungwon.

But once he comes inside their shared room he sees Jungwon packing his stuff in a suitcase and looks like his about to leave Jay.

Warning a lot of curse words⚠️.

J- wonie w-what are you doing why are you packing your stuffs?

Jay I'm tired...... Let's end this.
Jungwon said looking tired and disappointed at Jay.

Jay never felt this sad and overwhelmed with nervousness and fear.... Jungwon never called him by his name like that he always calls Jay hon , love, babe, hyung. He'll only call Jay by his name when things are serious. Which means his serious about this.

Won baby wh-what are you saying ? Wh-what I thought you will always stay by my side? What happened baby did I do something wrong? Did I do something you don't like?
Jay said worried and getting emotional.

Jay..... I'm just tired so pls let's end this.

Won n-no!!!! Don't do this to me won pls.
Jay said pleading at Jungwon.

What did I do wrong that's wrong won?What? I'll change it... Ill be better now!

JAY!!! You wanna now what the hell you did for me to act like this? YOU ACT LIKE IM NOTHING. YOU TREAT ME LIKE TRASH JAY. YOU TREAT ME LIKE A FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT THIS PAST FEW WEEKS!!!.
YOU NEVER CUDDLE, HUG, KISS ME!!! I STARTED THINKING THAT MAYBE YOU HAVE SOME ELSE NOW..... SOMEONE ELSE THAT YOU LOVE NOW.... OR MAYBE YOUR WORK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME!!!! I KNOW JAY THAT YOUR JUST DOING IT FOR US!!!! FOR OUR DREAM..... BUT ITS LIKE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME... I DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE...... I FEEL SAD JAY.... I MISSED THE OLD YOU.. THE ONE WHO WILL ALWAYS KISS ME.... AND MAKE ME FEEL LOVED.
Jungwon said screaming and breaking down after....

Wonie I-im sorry... I don't know that you have been thinking about that.... But don't misunderstand me won... I love you more than anything else in this world I can't live without you... Won I'm sorry than I have been more focused about my work.... I didn't mean to make you feel this way... Jungwon I promise you I love you more than anything.... It's just I've been pressured about work that I forgot about you and I didn't mean to yell at you I-i was just so stressed won...pls don't leave m-me..
Jay said while cracking up the last sentence while hugging Jungwon... And Jungwon crying at Jay's shoulder. They both have a miscommunication and misunderstand the situation but Jungwon don't mean it even he himself can't think of living without Jay by his side...

I'm sorry Jay I-i know it's selfish and stupid of me to think that way-

No won nothing you feel is stupid... I understand you.... I'm sorry as well. I love you won.

I love you to hyung.

Jungwon kissed Jay passionately while Jungwon kissed back and then their they have a heated make out session....

Won I have something to tell you.

What is it hyung?

Jay knelt to the ground and open a small box containing a beautiful and expensive looking ring...

Won I love you and I can't leave without you by my side. When I'm sad your there to comfort me. When I feel like I'm never gonna succeed in life your there for me.. Won you where always there for me when I needed you the most and I appreciate it Won... I love you and only you✨.
Will you marry me Won and be by my side forever?

Y-yes hyung.. definitely Im honored to be by your side forever✨. I love you too hyung...

Before anything else. Always make your partner feel loved and always make them feel special... Because even they carried your problems and helped you in solving them... You will never know how special they are until you lose them... And That's the same for your parents as well.... Always love your parents and partners....
-From Minty-Sunoo🦋

As always take care my butterflies🦋~. Hope you enjoyed reading this ep.

Bye my butterflies 🦋~.