✨✨✨✨✨A/N

So guys I'm done at writing about sunki now it's about jaywon.

I'm excited at writing it cause I know many liked their ship so please stay tuned maybe I'll publish it tomorrow or the next next day.

I'm very busy cause our school have already started and i have a lot of school works and i need to pass them before the end of the deadline or else im gonna say hello to the line of * 7 * in my card .

Well apparently line of 7 is the bad line of our grades it's the symbol of us failing our studies at school it's most likely because we've been to addicted in games,social apps,k-drama or any other drama and movies, or we just simply don't want to attend class and listen to the discussion that's the reason why we always fail and all of that is called *DISTRACTION* we are so distracted in other things that we forget our studies at school. And we forget to focus on our studies at school.

So please do understand if I can't publish it tomorrow or any other days it's because I'm busy.

Actually I've started writing this story out of boredom and didn't actually think many people will read it and like it so thank you very much for the support so just comment there if you still want some of this story, this kind of story.

Please do read my other stories if you want to and if you're interested in reading it.

(Well this ep unexpectedly became an update about what I'm gonna write next time and about my school life😂).

Again thank you guys and have a nice and fun day.

Bye~ 🦋.