P-8 (Sunki's problem)

Sunoo and Ni-ki trust each other as every couple do.

Everything that has happened they promised to tell it to each other. Sunoo doesn't like keeping secrets. Especially from Ni-ki. Well I say Ni-ki is kind of a Detective guy when he sense that there is something wrong he'll start investigating.

And Ni-ki doesn't like keeping secrets as well. We can say that their loyal to each other. But...

After one night Sunoo found a Lipstick and a Watch that isn't his or Ni-ki's he started getting suspicious of it so he started investigating.

He followed where Ni-ki is going. He saw Ni-ki getting out of his car and went to a restaurant.
Sunoo entered the restaurant without being noticed by Ni-ki and sat on a table where Ni-ki can't see him.

Then he saw a girl that his familiar of. That girl walk up to Ni-ki and sat on his lap. Sunoo is shocked and angry why does Ni-ki let her do that. Then it hit Sunoo the girl is Lily. The girl who is obsessed with Ni-ki and the girl who he hates and despise the most.

Then after eating they both went out of the restaurant and got into Ni-ki's car. Sunoo followed them as quietly as possible. He observed them he saw the girl touch Ni-ki's thigh and hover over Ni-ki. Ni-ki touch her by the neck and Lily kissed her in the cheeks. Sunoo felt sad, disappointed, betrayed, and most importantly Mad. Sunoo's tears fall out of his eye. When Lily and Ni-ki were about to kiss he turned around. Not wanting to witness that scene.

Sunoo went home and started packing his things. When his about to leave Ni-ki saw him and tried to stop him understanding that Sunoo already knows what he did with Lily.

Full of Cursing and Drama⚠️

Stop it Sunoo.

What STOP? shut the fuck up Ni-ki. I know that you know that I already know what you did with that bitch. And stop trying to stop me from doing this.

Sunoo listen to me firs-

Ni-ki what I saw is real there's no need to explain I know what I saw I'm not stupid. You know I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! BUT YOU BETRAYED ME! YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME NISHIMURA RIKI!!!!FOR ALL THE YEARS WE SPENT WITH EACH OTHER WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS? AM I NOT ENOUGH? AM I NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH? AM I NOT ENOUGH TO FILL YOUR NEEDS?

Sunoo that's not true I love yo-

NISHIMURA RIKI!!!!!! stop it I have enough of your lies! STOP THIS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCKING STOP. 
Sunoo screamed and broke down into tears feeling overwhelmed by what just happened today.

Sunoo just listen to me-

there's no need for me to listen to you were don-

Before Sunoo even finish what he was going to say Ni-ki had enough and grabbed Sunoo by the shoulder's tightly.

KIM SUNOO!!!JUST LISTEN TO ME! JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!!!!!

Sunoo was surprised. He never saw or heard Ni-ki scream that loud until today.

Sunoo hyung I know your mad at me but what you are thinking is wrong. It's all wrong. We just met today. Because I called her for her to comfort me. But I got tempted. I'm sorry. I know I'm a bastard, A jerk, A selfish jerk. And I'm sorry but we never had sex we never kissed in the lips. She only kissed me in the cheeks. But when were about to kiss I stopped her I remembered you and stop what were about to do.

Ni-ki that's not enough to justify what you've done to me!

I know hyung but please I still love you. I can't live without you. My life without you is a misery.

Ni-ki I understand but what I saw in your room doesn't make sense with want you told me just now.

What did you saw in my room? The Watch and lipstick? That was yours I was suppose to give it to you but I never got the chance to. You were always working. I know you were working for us. But hyung let me also work and do the working for Us. I was always sad without you. I was lonely and I missed your warmth. I wasn't thinking straight that time because all I can think about is having to do it with someone. But when I realized it I'm disgusted by my self hyung. I'm ashamed of my self. I'm s-sorry.

Ni-ki's voice cracked. He cannot pretend that his fine he wanted to let it all out today. Because this might be his only chance to explain all this things that his been experiencing alone.

Ni-ki I'm sorry I didn't know what you were going through I'm so sorry baby. I-i im sorry.

Sunoo said loss of words he can't imagine what Ni-ki was experiencing. Of course he knows how it feels. he himself can't control it and end up crying because of the lack of warmth.

It's fine hyung but please don't leave me alone again. I can't do anything without you by my side. Your the only one I have. Please give me a second chance to prove my self.

Ni-ki I forgive you and I will also give you a second chance. But I hope you keep your word. I will not trust you again if this happens again. I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU IF YOU BETRAYED ME AGAIN.

Sunoo said making it clear for Ni-ki.

Yes hyung. And I'm sorry again.

It's fine Ni-ki.

Sunoo looked at Ni-ki and kissed him in the lips. They both kissed each other passionately.
Ni-ki placed Sunoo in his lap and held his nape kissing him more deeper. Sunoo moaned and kiss Ni-ki back.

They both stop what they're doing to catch their breath.

Ni-ki are you fine?

Yes hyung. I'm always fine when I'm with you.

Sunoo cried feeling emotional and loved by what Ni-ki said.

I love you Ni-ki my baby.

I love you too hyung.

I believe giving second chance is important but not when it's obvious that the person your giving a second chance is not sincere and will never change.

Hope you enjoyed reading this ep.

( I might have related to this ep and put a lot of dramatic phrases/scenes but it's worth it. We writers/Authors are suppose to relate with what we are writing because it will give the story more life. And it will be more realistic and relatable. Well that's my opinion).

As always please take care of yourselves and be careful.

Bye my butterflies 🦋~.