𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 ...

Lizzie had successfully convinced hope to go to england, but josie couldn't go due to having lots on at school to sort out

Lizzie had successfully convinced hope to go to england, but josie couldn't go due to having lots on at school to sort out. it wasn't the brunettes fault that she had so many hobbies, but it sure didn't help her sisters' scheming. though, lizzie made do.

now, the tribrid and heretic were in manchester airport getting their bags together. they had a reservation at a fancy nearby hotel booked, of which hope was sure she wouldn't pay and instead use compulsion. lizzie was fine with that, as long as she didn't check out early.

"the pink suitcase, right?" hope asked lizzie, as she grabbed off a sleek, black suitcase that was obviously her own.

"with dora the explorer stickers, yes," lizzie replied, her cheeks heating up with a blush at the confession, "i seriously can't believe my mother made me take that one,"

"but it's gone on every trip," hope mocked, remembering carolines words.

lizzie all but scowled, seeing the case come around she picked it up with ease. "before i was a heretic i would not have been able to grab that off," she confessed, now wheeling the case behind her as she tried to keep up with hope's fast walking,

"well, that's the sweet life of a heretic," hope joked, practically running away from lizzie.

"are you that eager to get this over with?" lizzie asked as she bumbled along, dragging the suitcase not-so fluidly in a zig-zag motion as she struggled. hope, however, seemed oddly skilled in the suitcase department and was sleekly wheeling hers behind herself as though in a movie.

"the way i see it, if this is over quick we can get out of here quick," hope stated, in her mind she knew that she would see april and want ready for that.

hope didn't want to see how she had moved on, nor did she want to prove if she had done the same. which it was clear the tribrid had not.

"the way i see it, is that we need time," lizzie replied, now somewhat getting the hang of her suitcase, "these twins, they sound complicated. and i bet they need a good bit of stability, not to be abandoned once they are deemed as fixed,"