𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ...

Roman had expected his plan to work, but he found himself dumbfounded as he walked around the village- alone

Roman had expected his plan to work, but he found himself dumbfounded as he walked around the village- alone. the issue was april, she was smarter than she seemed and was very clearly in love with hope, or something to that effect.

that night he'd made a fool of himself, he couldn't get under either of their skins. it was a pity, if his mother could see him right now he'd be a laughing stock. it was a good thing she'd been dead a good few years.

he found himself gravitating towards the shop where he saw a brown-skinned boy with floppy hair and a hawaiian t-shirt. roman was sure he was one of april's friends, so he approached him.

"hey," roman's greeting fell on deaf ears, "i said hello,"

"oh, i didn't care," the boy, who was dillon, replied, "i didn't talk to you, so im not into you,"

roman cackled, how could this boy be so vain? "uh? mate, i wanted to be your friend,"

"oh, right," dillon said sarcastically, he flashed a toothy smile before leaving the shop and seeing april.

"what's that face about?" april asked, and the pair linked arms as they walked.

"that twat, roman, just tried to chat me up," dillon said as april snickered.

"he's straight, so defo wanted to piss me off,"

"and he failed," dillon said, he and lucas both knew what happened at the party minus the supernatural aspects, "i still can't believe he was that desperate,"

"i didn't think people could go so low," she said truthfully, it was odd how roman seemed to surface once hope came here but april hadn't thought about that.

what was weirder was hope holding one of ella's younger half-sibling's hand, taking her in the direction of the shop.

"uh, what are you doing?" april asked harshly.

"i forgot to tell you about my job didn't i?" hope said shamefully, "i babysit warren's twins, to teach them about-"

"-our superpowers!" sophie exclaimed happily, making dillon laugh and april fake a smile.

"yes, that," hope agreed, figuring it was easier to lie as kids couldn't keep a secret.

"alright, fair," april said, and as she and dillon walked off she called out to the pair, "have fun,"

April shouldn't have been out this late, but her father had wanted her to go out to the club with him- and despite her being underaged the bartender was his best friend so she was let in regardless

April shouldn't have been out this late, but her father had wanted her to go out to the club with him- and despite her being underaged the bartender was his best friend so she was let in regardless. she wasn't drinking though, just chatting.

once she got bored she decided to leave, in order to get home she had to go through the alleyway and found that in the dark a man was lurking behind her.

she grabbed him and pinned him to the wall, roman smirked up against her and showed veins on his face along with fangs.

vampire, her mind told her.

she punched him in the crotch and ran away, he caught up with her and pinned april against the wall of the garage. she tried to reach out for a piece of wood near her, but she just couldn't reach and gave up.

"fancy seeing you here," roman sneered down at her.

"piss off," april said rudely, "if you want a fight, go do it with someone who cares,"

"oh shut it," roman snapped, holding april by her arms a bit more tightly.

"you first," april said sarcastically, and roman loosened his grip so she grabbed the wood and plunged it into his heart.

he desiccated in front of her, and she stepped over his dead body and went home.

it was over, mostly. now she could be happy with hope, as long as hope never found out she was the one who killed roman.

 now she could be happy with hope, as long as hope never found out she was the one who killed roman