𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ...

Some time in the afternoon, april was sat in the park revising

Some time in the afternoon, april was sat in the park revising. which was odd, she usually preferred to do all her revision with friends or where no one would see her as to not destroy her social status.

today was different; she was sat in the middle of the park, clear as the blue sky above studying.

hope had entered the park, not expecting to see april at such a time. she was conflicted after the other night, whilst she had wanted to stay near april hope knew that was an impossibility.

and so, whilst she went unnoticed, hope decided to order herself a coffee to give her an energy boost.

in which time, april had glanced up and saw hope.

which led the tribrid to go sit opposite the human. hope didn't know how april was feeling about the supernatural, but she now knew about lizzie too due to the blonde telling april after finding out she knew their little supernatural secret.

"hey, hope," april greeted casually, her eyes looking at the papers through the lenses of her glasses, "before you ask, these are shing-lin's notes. perk of sleeping with a smart pretty girl,"

there was a hint of a smile sitting on hope's lips, the type that hugged her face just perfectly. it was a shame april didn't look up at that moment, "i didn't think you were the study type?"

"i'd usually wing it, but mocks are coming up and i guess i got scared," april said softly, her eyes now flicking from her computer to the papers, "and the fact my notes are mostly doodles doesn't help,"

hope chuckled, it made sense for april not to study or concentrate, yet she found herself intrigued. "so, you borrow other peoples notes often?"

april shrugged, "perk of shagging anything pretty in sight, some of them end up being clever,"

hope laughed, not having expected that response, "fair enough," she then sighed, "roman texted me yesterday,"

april looked up at her, face a disarray. "he did fucking what now?"

"he said when he compelled you that you said you liked me... romantically,"

april smirked slyly, "oh, and so now you're conflicted because you don't know what that means for us,"

"yeah," hope said meekly.

"well, i called you mine from day one so the balls in your court, marshall," april flirted, then winking.

"it's mikaelson," april blinked at the response, dumbfounded. "marshall's my moms last name, a cover up,"

april pursed her lips in understanding, "doesn't matter, it'll soon be hope osborne,"

hope didn't laugh, instead she stated, "before you plan the wedding, roman is still a big issue,"

"can't we just kill him?" april asked.

"no," hope said, then tilted her head and thought for a second before saying, "no, no we cannot kill him!"

"then... what can we do?"

"make him regret ever messing with us?"

"we are such a badass power couple," april replied to hope's suggestion, "im in,"