𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ...

It was safe to say roman's elaborate plan on stealing hope's 'girl' shattered upon april uttering the brunette tribrids name instead of his own

april, whom of which had regained confidence upon seeing roman's face fall, ripped his hand from her neck then sighed and bumped into him as she walked off.

she didn't dare ask what spell roman had appeared to cast over the party and dismissed it as teenagers ignoring their surroundings for a party and good time.

instead of going to find leah, she decided to try and find one person who didn't fit in. usually, this would be mason - a guy her age whom of which she hardly spoke to due to never needing to - but in this case, it of course was hope.

lizzie was strangely nowhere to be found, but maybe just maybe april could seek comfort within the one girl she had feelings for. which was also a shock to her, the brunette had not realised the extent of her feelings and so they came through to her as a large shock. mostly because she hadn't done the whole proper crush thing for a few years - the last time her heart was pierced and left crumpled, so she decided to turn herself into the girl who never caught feelings.

oh, how that had screwed her over.

"hope," april wrapped her lips around the word, this time it wasn't said in resentment nor anger as though she were around lizzie and slightly tipsy talking about her girl-troubles. it was soft, beautiful.

and it caught hope's attention immediately.

"hey?" hope said softly, as though she wasn't trying to speak too loudly.

"why are you so quiet?" april asked, a little too bitchily.

hope furrowed her brows, her mind racing to a lesser place in which she remembered lizzie taking the same tone and words with her when they were opposites and not friends. "uhm... what?"

"i mean, like why aren't you talking normally?" april said a little too loudly, and followed hope's gaze to roman. her lips formed an 'o' in understanding.

hope nodded silently and grabbed april's hand, leading her away from the hustle and bustle of the party.

they eventually arrived in a room that had pink wallpaper and fluffy pillows upon the bed. it smelt of roses and coconut. leah's room.

hope shushed april when she tried to speak, and instead used her strength to push her onto the bed and put a finger to the humans lips.

"weird way to propose, but yes," april joked, earning an eye roll from hope as she smirked. "though, i do prefer to be a top,"

"give it a break," hope spoke harshly, though there was something in her actions that was delicate enough to give her away.

it was good april could spot the lie, "you love it really,"

"once a fuck-girl, always a fuck-girl," hope spoke, more of a reminder to herself but words nonetheless.

"damn straight," april replied cheekily, before using her leg to flip the two over. she rested her hands just above the curve of hope's breasts, "better, now where were we?"

hope grinned, "im more of a natural top,"

april raised an eyebrow, "is that so?" she trailed her left hand along to trace hope's neck and her right to lightly squeeze hope's boob. her seduction was clearly working.

"uh...uhm..." hope stuttered out, clearly dazed by the beautiful sight in front of her.

no matter how hard she tried to deny it, april was defintely the best at being a natural top.

"i... i wanted to explain," hope breathed out, "about roman,"

"norman, do you mean?" april asked, now pulling away from hope with a sigh and laying beside her.

as april adjusted her head on the fluffy pillows, hope spoke, "he's... he's not who you think,"

april snorted, "clearly, i mean norm- i mean roman, has been lying to me for years,"

hope nodded, "he lied to me too," she began, "when we first met. i was only fifteen, and i fell into each word he said. i just wanted to be loved, and so he exploited that for his gain,"

april looked at hope with such pity, "you too, huh?"

"yep," hope confirmed, pursing her lips, "and oh god, it's a story,"

april stayed silent for a second, as though trying to think through what to say, "then tell it,"