Chapter 4

A/N: This is kind of how I imagined Danny. He's a cute guy that is more cute than hot and he has dark brown hair. Hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

We were in a room with what seemed to be a giant green tunnel. There were floating doors and black swirls inside of it. It was so hypnotizing to look at. "What is it?" I asked. 

 "That is the ghost zone. That's where we live." Amber explained to me with a smile.

 "That is so cool." I couldn't stop staring at it. 

 "You ready?" Amber asked me. 

 "For what?" 

 "To go in." She giggled. 

 "Yeah." I smiled.We walked up to the opening. Amber stepped into it and then she seemed to be floating. I walked towards Amber and into the green tunnel. It was a whole new world. There were ghosts flying every where; doors every where. It was awesome. 

"This is so epic!" I yelled. 

 "Just wait until we find your home." She smiled at me and took off. I followed her. Everything in the ghost zone seemed awesome. It was so mysterious. I loved it. We arrived at this really old door. It looked like it was going to fall apart at any second. 

"This is my home?" I asked. 

 "Yes, you are going to be living here; well, existing here." Amber told me. She smiled and opened the door. "Go ahead in." She gestured.I walked into the creepy door and looked around. It was very dark and I couldn't see much. I turned around to say something to Amber, but I saw green glow. 

"What is that?" I asked."Oh, in the dark you can make your eyes glow to see." Amber said. 

 "Cool. How do I do it?" 

 "Just think about it."I concentrated and my eyes began to glow. 

"This is so weird!" I yelled. 

 "It is at first." She smiled. "Look around."I walked further ahead and saw a string hanging from the ceiling. I pulled it and the lights went on. Our eyes stopped glowing and I saw my house."Well, what do you think?" Amber asked. 

 "It is amazing." I laughed. My house was very abstract. It was white and black and had a very future-y type feel. Everything looked really cool. It was really big too. The stairs were sideways and it seemed really interesting. "I thought ghosts liked creepy stuff." I said. 

 "It depends on the ghost. You aren't afraid of anything scary. You're, you, Danny." Amber smiled. 

 "This is what I always wanted my house to look like. I love it." I looked at Amber with an appreciative look. 

 "I did this." She looked up at me. 

 "You did all of this?" I asked as I stepped closer to her. 

 "Yeah, every guide gets a timeline of a soon to be ghost and I analyzed your data. I created this for you." She explained while she looked around. 

 "Amber, thank you so much. I love it." I smiled. 

 "You're welcome. I hope you enjoy it." She smiled. 

 "So where do you exist?" I laughed. 

 "Here, I will show you." She took my hand and we flew out the door. We flew for about five minutes and then came to a very deep purple door. "This is my place." She smiled and opened the door.We stepped inside and I looked around. There wasn't anything there.