Chapter 16

Hey guys! I have been slacking with Ghosts because I have been working on Collison, which is on my friend, Mykenzie's account, mykenziedeborahfitch. Go check out Collison and her other stories Betrayed and Until Sunrise! Please stayed tuned for Ghosts as well! School just started and I am in a semi exciting part in Collison and right now, Ghosts is pretty boring, so I have been trying to get ideas. So please be patient!

Also, I huge thank you to everyone who is reading Ghosts! It's almost to 400 views and it hs 40 votes! So a huge thank you to everyone who is supporting this book! Love you guys!

_____________________________________

The next morning, we woke up around the same time and kissed each other good morning. "How did you sleep?" Amber asked.

"Really good." I smiled. "What about you?"

"Great." She smiled back and kissed my cheek.

Amber sat up and I followed but as I went to swing my legs around, they weren't there. It was like my body was fading away. It slowly crept up my thighs and waist. "What's going on?" I asked Ember.

"Danny, you're moving on." She was silent and a tear rolled down her cheek.

I reached out for her hand and told her, "It's okay. I will always be here. I swear." I kissed her cheek and the rest of my body disappeared. I felt at peace. I was happy and I knew that I was finally safe from all harm.

I faced a bright light; almost blinding. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a man standing in front of me. "You're finally mine." The man said, followed by an evil laugh.