Chapter 5

Amber and I were flying invisibly across the Amity Park sky. It was late at night but somehow, it seemed really cool. Amber pointed to a house below us and we started towards it. We landed behind the house and became visible. "So what's the plan?" I whispered.

"What? I thought you were making the plan!" She exclaimed.

"Well, I will go in and look around. If he's here, I will come get you and send you in." I explained.

"And we're trying to get him to turn himself in, right?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I smirked.

"Okay, I hope this works." She smiled.

"It will." I smiled back. "Okay, I'm going in." I walked around the front of the house and walked through the door.

It was dark inside. I used my eyes to see and looked around. I was in a kitchen, I think. It was a very messy house. There were clothes all over the place, cups, paper plates. I made my way into another room. There was a white powder all over the ground. I heard a weird sniffing noise coming from another room. I walked into the room and saw a guy sitting on a couch in front of a TV. The white powder was on the coffee table that was in front of him.

I turned invisible and tried to get closer. I saw a girl sitting beside him. She was in he bra and underwear. She bent over and sniffed the white powder into her nose. What was that stuff? When she came back up, I flew out of the house and back to Amber.

"What is going on?" She asked me, eagerly. I wasn't even on the ground yet. Actually, I don't think I was completely out of the house yet.

"He's with a girl and they are doing something weird." I said to her.

"Are they having sex?" She asked.

"No, they are sniffing this powder stuff off a table. Why would anyone do that?" I asked her.

"They are doing drugs; cocaine." She rolled her eyes.

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"Yeah, it makes you feel weird for a little bit and people do stupid stuff when they are feeling weird." She explained.

"Oh, well, it's your turn." I smiled

"Gladly." She smirked and then she changed. She turned really pale and her lips were blue-ish purple. Blood started pouring form her head and down her face and neck.

I was so confused. "What is happening?" I asked, really concerned.

"This is what I looked like when I died. It's just for show." She smiled. "Okay, let's do this."

We walked around the house and she slammed open the door. "What was that?" The girl yelled.

"It must've just been the wind. Come on babe, it's okay." A deep voice said.

It got quiet again and Amber made her way to the living room. She somehow made the lights go out and she screamed to get stronger.

The girl inside the room was freaking out. "Oh my god! What's happening?" She kept yelling.

"There must be a storm. It's okay." The guy kept saying.

Then, Amber slammed open the door that led to the room and started floating. The girl was freaking out even more. "It can't be." The guy's eyes were really wide.

"Dylan Robert Smith!" Amber yelled.

"Who are you?" He yelled.

"You don't remember me? I'm Amber! You remember, don't you? You killed me!" She flew really close to him