Chapter 6

A/N: Hey I know it's been a couple weeks, but when I got chapter 6 off of my computer, I realized that when I edited it before, it left a lot of information out. I took out a chapter in between 5 and 6 and then chapter 6 didn't make sense. So, I decided to just write chapter 6 over again. I linked a video of You Are My Sunshine because it is what Amber sings to Fallon. It is a music box version but that is how I want it to sound whenever she sings, but with words lol. So yeah I will probably be writing the rest of this book as a new story. Like I don't have it written already. So that means longer amount of time in between posts. Sorry!

Just a note: Please check out my other story The Foster Kid. I need to update it, but I have it written already I just need to put it on. I also have another book that I am writing with my friend Mykenzie. It is called Collision. It is about superheroes and stuff so go check it out! It is on her account: mykenziedeborahfitch.

Please share your thoughts with me on any of my books and please vote! Love ya! <3

I am also introducing a new character; Crystal. So this is what I imagine her to look like. Sorry for the super long update! 

_______________________________________________________________________

"So why does everyone make it seem so bad?" I asked Amber as I leaned back into the couch, a little disappointed.

"Because the Bible says that you should wait until marriage to have sex and there aren't that many people who do anymore. It's frowned upon for teens to have sex at a young age. When I was pregnant, there were so many people who thought I was a slut or just immature and irresponsible. Meanwhile, it wasn't my fault." She explained to me as she covered herself with a blanket at the other end of the couch.

"So you aren't supposed to have sex?" I asked her.

"It doesn't matter. I mean unless you're like a pedophile." She smirked.

"Oh." I said as she laid her legs over my lap.

"You're so innocent. I love it." She smiled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I chuckled back.

"You're not damaged or broken. You didn't have to experience the pressures of life. You had a very sheltered life and you're like a ghost baby." She laughed.

"Hey, I am normal." I defended myself with a smile.

"How old were you when you died? 16?" I nodded. "Did you ever kiss a girl? Go on a date? Drive a car?"

"Well, no, but I know what those are. I bet I could drive a car. I could kiss a girl and go out on a date." I crossed my arms and smirked at her.

"Okay, then let's test it out. But with human girls." She said as she sat up and uncovered herself. "Come on. We are going to Venice beach."

With that, we appeared on the boardwalk in California. There were so many people and we were dressed in different clothes. Amber was wearing a turquoise and black bikini top and denim shorts. She had on a white cover up draped over her shoulders and was holding a drink that had "Starbucks" on it. Her aviators were on her face and her American Eagle white fix flops completed her look. She looked so pretty with her wavy hair flowing in the breeze. I was wearing a muscle shirt that had "MTV" on it and navy blue trunks. I wore vans and I had blue ray bands. I had some braided bracelets and an iPhone in my hand.

I looked at Amber, who was sipping on her Starbucks, and asked, "Why are we here?"

"You are going to pick up a girl." She smirked. "There are tons here, so go ahead and find one."

"What do I do?"

"Just go up to a girl and ask her if she wants to hang out some time. Get her number. That's why you have a phone.