Chapter 7

A/N: Hey guys! I'm going to try to write a little more often. I like the fact that I am rewriting the rest of the book and I hope you guys enjoy it! This is what the opening setting is!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Happy 3 months babe." I smirked as I kissed Crystal. We were sitting on top of her apartment building and looking over the city. It looked so beautiful. 

"Happy 3 months." She smiled back. "Danny, I'm so glad I met you." She hugged my waist and leaned closer into my shoulder. 

"Me too." I smiled and kissed the top of her head. 

"Danny, since we have been dating for 3 months, I think we should meet each other's families. You don't ever talk about yours." She sounded a little disappointed. 

"Oh, um, yeah. I guess we could do that." Who was I supposed to bring her home to? Where was I supposed to take her? I couldn't take her to the ghost zone. 

"Why do you sound upset?" She asked as she pulled away so she could look at me.

I faked a smile and said, "Well, my mom is an alcoholic and she isn't very nice." I lied. Where did that even come from?

"Oh Danny. I'm sorry. What about your dad?" She asked.

"I haven't seen him in years. Or ever, really." I lied. Seriously, where was this coming from. I have never lied before. I just wish I could tell her.

"Aw Danny, I' sorry." She hugged me and kissed my cheek. "You know I'm always here for you. You can talk to me about anything. You know that."

"Yeah, I know. It's just, I don't want to talk about anything." I smiled.

"Okay." She hugged me tighter. I felt her shiver as she pulled away a little. "Danny, you're really cold. Do you want to go inside? My parents aren't going to be home until 11." She smiled.

"I, uh, I'm fine. Unless, you want to." I rubbed the back of my neck. Was this an attempt to have sex? Oh god. What would I do? How do you even do that? Amber told me before, but I mean nothing made sense.

"Come on. Let's go." She stood up with a smile and held her hand out to me. I took it and she lead me to her apartment. We walked inside and she turned on the lights. It looked very cozy and warm inside. It reminded me of my house; the house I had when I was alive.

She took off her leather jacket and set it on the back of the couch. This left her in a tank top. I cleared my throat and asked, "Where are your parents?" 

"They are at a dinner with my dad's boss." She stepped closer to me and cupped my face. "It's been three months Danny. I think I'm ready." She kissed me.

"Uh, ready for what?" I asked, nervously.

"I think you know what." She smirked as she took off my hoodie and let it fall to the floor. 

"I really don't think I do." I backed up a couple steps.

"Come on Danny. You don't have to be the innocent boyfriend. You don't have to pretend to not know what I'm talking about. I know it's hard for guys to wait this long when they are in a relationship." She moved closer to me and ran her hands up my abs and chest and placed them on my shoulders.