Chapter 10

A/N: Hey guys I wrote this chapter a few days ago and I just figured that it would be a good time to post it. I hope you guys like it! Please comment, vote, and share! I love feedback!

I thought this pic was a cute pic of what Danny and Fallon would do in this chapter as they are standing in front of the zoo, looking at the gates. Enjoy!
____________________

There it was. My old house. It was a cute little cream colored house with white accents around the windows and door. The door itself was red and complimented the house nicely. It was tucked away in a small plan. There were trees around it which gave it a little more privacy from the neighbors.

It was probably about 4 a.m. so no one was awake yet. We phased into the house and went into my room. It was depressing. It was exactly the same as when I died, 4 months ago. My bed was still there, the machines that kept me alive, all of the baby pictures of me. It was totally embarrassing.

Amber let Fallon sit on the floor while she went over the instructions with me. "Okay so we are going to phase into them and that will give us complete control of their dreams. I can make Fallon be able to do it too since she's small. But remember, just talk about you and how you wanted them to know you were okay. Got it?" She smiled.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Good. You go first and we will follow." She said and we made our way to the bedroom. My parents were sleeping and they looked pretty peaceful. I looked at Amber and she nodded at me to get started. I hovered over my mom and phased into her body. I was taken to a white place with glows from the sun flowing into the room. It looked like my room, but it was hard to tell. Both of my parents were standing in front of my and Amber was behind me, holding Fallon. My mom and dad were crying at the sight of me.

"Hi mom, hi dad." I smiled.

"Danny? Is it really you?" My mom asked.

"Yeah mom, it is. I just wanted to let you know that I am safe. I'm not scared or anything. I'm perfectly fine."

"We miss you so much Danny." My dad said to me.

"I know. I miss you too. I have some people I want you to meet." Amber stepped forward and I wrapped my waist around her. "Guys, this is Amber, she's my girlfriend." I smiled at her and then to my parents.

"Nice to meet you Amber." My mom smiled.

"And this is our daughter." I patted Fallon's head and she motioned for me to hold her. I took her out of Amber's arms and she latched to me. I loved her hugs.

"You have a daughter? Already? You're 16." My father seemed a little disappointed.

"Well, Fallon is Amber's daughter, but I'm her dad. I love her like she's my own. She is my own." I smiled at Fallon.

"I'm so proud of you Danny. You are happy and you have a family. I'm so glad that you have come that far." My mom wiped away a few tears.

"That's why I wanted to show you." I smiled. "It was great to see you, but we have to get going now. I love you guys." I walked over to them and hugged them as well as Fallon. They loved her.

We pulled ourselves out of my parents and went back to my room. It was almost 7 now. Dreams take a ton of energy. Amber warned me about this. We quickly, not wanting to risk any chance of my parents finding us in my room. I just left a message in the dust on the mirror: Don't worry about me -Danny.

We left and flew back to Amber's house. We were exhausted and we quickly fell asleep in each others arms as Fallon watched TV.

When I woke up, Amber wasn't in bed. I got up and found her feeding Fallon in the kitchen. Fallon's eyes widened when she saw me enter the room. "Danny!" She cheered.