10.ɪᴍᴘʀᴇ̀ᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ

Lily Rose

"Go home. " He said ans left. He didn't even ask me how I was? Not that I wanted him to and when I turned around to see. But he had already left.

I went home and rang the bell as Chris opened the door giving me a warm smile.

" Hey, how was your party? Did you have fun. "
Chris asked.

As I remembered the whole scene that happened in the party. No if I tell him he will sad and angry and ask who is it, better I'll keep it my way.

"Yeah it was really fun. The meeting was boring but anyways we had fun. " Suddenly Chris got a call and he excused himself and went to the balcony.

I got changed and came to the living room. I went and sat beside Chris. " There's a surprise for you. " He said.

"What? "

"It's on it's way"

"Are you ordering food from outside because I'm already full from dance and alcohol that's been down my throat."

"No it's something else." the door bell rang.

" Look it's here" He said and waved me to open the door.

Feeling excited I went to open the door. Just to see my excitement fade away.

He was there standing before me.

"Zaeden " I whispered out. My mouth went dry.

Why is he here when he said me to leave?

"Do I have to stand here all night? " He said pulling me out of my thoughts.

I opened the door to let him inside. As he went near Chris.

"Hey buddy. How are you? long time no see mann. " They hugged after all they haven't met from long time and what did I got instead a hickey.

My eyes widened as I ran towards the bathroom and checked my neck. I had makeup on it.

I was still standing at the door feeling nervous.

"Hey, you guys must have missed each other? " Chris said looking at me .

Me! missing him that's ridiculous

"Actually Zaeden told me that you guys have also become close because he helped you to find the restroom and you invited him to your house but you fainted and all that happened."Chris said.

I looked at Zaeden as he was staring at me and he was smirking oh gosh what is he thinking right now.

" And he called me saying that he was back so I invited him over to your place. "

Soo this was his plan. Does he thinks me as less. No , now I'm going to make feel bad for his decisions.

Zaeden carter