29.ᴠαƈαƚισɴ

Lily Rose 

"So do you have any guns for me? " I say as my eyes land on the familiar figure that I haven't seen for a year. 

Hearing my voice he looked from his shoulder and smiled. "Yes li, yes li 1 pack of guns. " I laughed. "Just one? I thought we told each other selves that we should have at least 20."

"if I got any guns which means if I got any sour bears." I walked closer until I was beside him standing and looking at the scenery.

"Maybe my baby brother promised me he would bring me the 'guns' he was talking about when we met again. " His shoulders dropped as he sighed.

His hand went to his pocket and he took out a small pack of sour candies. A smile made it to my face. "You brought them? " I asked unsure of it.

He turned to me but didn't look at me instead he looked at the pack. "Do you remember this? " I nodded.

" You didn't want dad to know that you loved gummy bears so much that you needed to call them 'guns'. " Sam said as he smiled.

"The first ever time you left me alone on the bed because we had a fight about how gross of me to kill Maria and I couldn't sleep the whole night. " I looked down at sour packs as it brought the memories.

"Because you couldn't sleep and couldn't cry because dad would get to know that you're weak and he would replace me. " I smiled and looked at him.

" It was not how I was being responsible as a sister but because I had to kill our mother just to gain his trust. It was not just about you it was about how you would have to take responsibility and kill another human just to show that you're loyal and not weak. There was a lot more to that Sam."

"I don't fuckin' understand why you had to do this all. I mean, I don't give a fuck about this but did you look at yourself. You're tired, shit, exhausted and have you even been eating? " Sam asks as he walks closer to me.

"It doesn't matter now Sam. " I say as I look down. "It does Li, it does. Do you even know How worried I was for you? I mean we did talk but you just asked about how everyone has been and the guest details.

And mostly about Zaeden, I felt more guilty that I couldn't even tell him how you were getting through where you were. How you were? Nothing. "

Sam's words start getting into me as tears pick my eyes. "He was getting crazy, at first he wasn't talking with anyone, no one and wasn't even eating until Chris's mom took matters into her hands. And then suddenly he buried himself into work but still and at the end of the day he remembered you.

He didn't want anyone to talk about you it was like he wanted to hate you and do you even know why he went to that place so that he could stop loving you and then he was going to move away from us?

Even from Chris's parents, he was going to settle somewhere he would distract himself with nature and not be reminded by you. "  He continues speaking.

"And in a year a lot has changed but one thing I know for sure and it's never gonna change. That Zaeden loves you a lot. "

I look at him as he smiles. "I thought he hated you because you had kidnapped him. " I smile. "He did but eventually he couldn't resist himself from my charms you know. " a laugh bubbles from my throat as he tries showing his charms.  

I look down as guilt forms in my body. " I don't know what to say anymore. " He speaks " You have done the best any sister could do and for that, you don't have to apologize. "

A tear falls from my eyes as his words seem to be prepping up my emotions. "I'm sorry Sam, I'm sorry for what I did but I didn't have a choice. If I haven't gone away you guys would be in danger. "