12.ᴏʀᴘʜɪᴄ

Zaeden Carter.

I won't mind the things that are happening to me. But it's invariably ringing in my head and fuck I can't stop nevertheless.

She's trying to ignore me.

I pulled her into the cabin and she tested my patience. I pulled her around when she tried to get out of my presence.

I pulled her up on the desk spread out her legs and stood between them. She looked at me with her doe but sharp eyes.

I love them the most.

"Never shook me off, you're walking on a thin thread, Lily. " I said and bit her neck.

She moved back giving access. I sucked on her sweet lil spot until it turned red.

I removed my lips and looked at her. Her eyes showed rage at me. I touched the hickey as she hissed.

"Next time test my patience you might be naked under me and begging me to fuck you hard. " I said but her eyes didn't change it turned more darker.

"Not even in your dreams Zaeden Carter. I'll kick you so hard and make you dickless person." She said.

Oh fuck my whole name sounds heaven to me. What the fuck you are doing to me, Lily.

"Oh yeah, there will be a day when you will beg me to do that Ms. Lily Rose. " I gave a peck on her lips and left.

I smirked thinking over and over about the cabin thing. We have a meeting now right now and she has to attend it as my assistant.

Oh, it's so much fun teasing her. I can do that all my life.

.......

We were waiting for Lily to enter so we could start the meeting.

The door opened as she walked through it. She walks like she owns the place or is that how she usually walks?

Wait, she's just an assistant of mine.

Is she popular or something?

Anyways she came and sat beside me. I looked at her. She looks elegant and sexy too.

I looked at her neck but to my surprise, there was no hickey at all. She put makeup on my love bite.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

I looked at her and she was looking at the front. I stared at her for a good minute when she said something.

"Stop gawking at me, you will pour a hole through my face. " She said smirking.

"I can stare at you for how many minutes I would like, It's my eyes. " I said as she turned toward me.

"Then I can rip out your eyes then you can watch me as long as you want " She poked my cheek.

She was enjoying this.

I pulled her chair closer to me as she stumbled up in her seat.