24.ᎯᏢᎯᏒᎿ

Zaeden Carter

Is this how it feels to be dead by the love of your life or I thought that too.

I saw her entering the room running towards me with tears, worry in her eyes. Her face looked pale and dried.

Her face showed nothing but guilt, worry. She knew that I had gotten to know about her little secret which she kept hidden from me .

I had this irritating headache from so long that I wanted to rip my head apart. Suddenly I heard someone talking.

I heard her. Her talking with someone.

"Rhyan if you don't drive fast I'm gonna lose my shit already. " She says. I'm in a car.

I feel her hands touching my face lightly with her rough hands. I flinch yet I feel some kind of relief.

Suddenly my body jerks to one side and a pain arose in my body. "Don't worry Zaeden we will be home soon. " I open my eyes slowly adjusting them to light.

Soon I see many people standing outside the car holding their guns and one of them is Lily.
I look back and see none of the cars.

I get out of the car and walks towards Lily but before I could someone holds me back. "Sir, you can't get out of the car. " Rhyan says behind me.

"Leave it Rhyan let me go. " I say trying to get away from him. "Ms. Knight said that whatever happens you can't leave the car. " I look at him with a stunned face.

"So from when did you started listening to l- Ms. Knight? " I say cutting Lily's name. Suddenly gunshots goes around.

Rhyan pushes me into the car. I look from the front window as everyone is hiding yet Lily is standing in between.

Oh my fucking shit.

She just pulled a bullet through the man's head. She's just driving bullets through those people's head. I get out of the car and push Rhyan out of the way and sit on the bonnet and look at the scene unfold before me.

Well I know it's funny but looking at my woman pulling bullets before my eyes is intimidating.

She's having two guns in her head and pulling bullets into those bastards. A guy comes behind and pull her back keeping a knife at her neck.

Suddenly she looks at me and gives me wicked smile that means she's going to win everything. A smile needs to be cracked on my lips but everything Sam said playing In my head as a repeat.

She ducks him out and throws her gun down and takes out her knife from her back. She cuts his neck and turns towards those bastard.

She's slicing every neck. A gunshot is heard I look in the direction and see Sam standing there with a blood face.

I jump from the bonnet and look at Lily. She's crouched down and I can't figure out anything. I try to walk towards her but Rhyan stops me again.

"Sir please understand we need to leave. Ms. Knight would kill me if anything happens to you. " He says stopping.

I hear a screeching laugh behind me. I turn back and look at the guy. "Finally after so long My lovely sister is dead. Dad would be so proud of me. Look at me now."