27.𝐄ᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟ.

Zaeden Carter.

The busy life I had was everything a normal working man would have. Just working, working and working....

It's easy when people give you interest which makes your ego bigger and have rich dude ass money just got nothing to worry about.

Until my eyes laid on a woman who had abruptly from nowhere had bumped into me making my emotions go over my head.

You know what, I would have killed that person to just meddle in my way but why?

But why did I stopped? Why didn't I told Rhyan to kill her? Why did my body had stopped it's sense to work for a second?

Why there's a why to everything?

Because I saw her in a black slutty dress which did match her curvaceous body but not her emotions. Her black eyes were something that triggered me.

Her attitude towards me had made me all gone. Her beauty and the way her lips moved to speak.

Fuck.

I felt it the damp heart of mine had worked up in years. I don't know why but it beat again when I saw her again in the room with her mother.

Why?

Because you fell in love the moment you laid it.

Did I? She knew her step mother or whatever's intention. Ken was helping, they had a mission planned so was this planned too?

But does it mean she can't love me. No, of course not I have seen it when she said those three words to me. Which I have been longing to hear from her.

Was it wrong for us to fall in love? A sin man and a woman who was killing people to save the life of children and women. In the world of sex trafficking Lily was paving her own way.

She had made people go back to their normal life of living even it did triggered them yet they had gotten a chance of living.

A chance was given back to them so they could live and rebuild their future instead of being owned and sold.

A trafficking ring was something people were bit casual about but it was the biggest thing to let a human life be compared with money.

A human's life and soul was being sold for a token of notes.

And a year passed with me leaving her behind and moving forward but why was I back ?

Did my instincts knew this? I had came here to say my least and last words to Lily Rose as she had been nowhere to know.

But here she was standing at the end of the cliff as the sun dipped behind her, the wind making her short hair work.

Her cheeks were scratched. My eyes moved down as I saw her body clearly. Scratches, cuts, scars were drawn into her body. My eyes moved up to her burning eyes.

But her eyes shined as she saw me and her lips curved into a smile.

Her lips moved to form a sentence as I heard her angelic voice.